Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

Pens lose 4-0 against NJ.

Last I was watching the Devils where out shooting the Pens 33-17 in the 3rd. 

My official assessment is the Pens are playing as well as their announcers announce.

Steigerwald replacing Lange is still a bit of head scratcher with a hack saw to me.

HNIC feature on Lucic tonight, Miller hit prominently featured. Jack Edwards called upon to comment, and opines that the Sabres drafting Eichel was traceable to that moment. Not that he's in any way wrong, but oh my dear Cthulhu is he a douche.

I hate Jack Edwards. Anyone who can be fired by ESPN from calling US National team soccer games for an American audience because he was irrationally homerish does not need to be giving opinions on anything ever for any reason. I realize this is my second anti Jack post of the day. But seriously, that guy. In the ear.

In the ear.

Thats funny, don't care who you are thats funny right there.

Now I will go and check out this HNIC Lucic thing you speak off.

I'll be back.

Edit,

Unable to find the Jack *footed in the ear* Edwards clip about Lucic.

Edited by Woods-Racer

Holy smoke! Nashville 7 - Winnipeg 0. Big Buff is not going to be happy after this one! 

The Jets look awful right now. Their defense and goaltending have fallen apart, and they are basically a one line team up front. In his last 10 games, Stafford has zero points for a minus-12.

HNIC feature on Lucic tonight, Miller hit prominently featured. Jack ###### Edwards called upon to comment, and opines that the Sabres drafting Eichel was traceable to that moment. Not that he's in any way wrong, but oh my dear Cthulhu is he a douche.

I hate Jack Edwards. Anyone who can be fired by ESPN from calling US National team soccer games for an American audience because he was irrationally homerish does not need to be giving opinions on anything ever for any reason. I realize this is my second anti Jack post of the day. But seriously, ###### that guy. In the ear.

I saw it, and it was annoying. It's not even just what he said, it's how he said it. Like he was taking great pride in what Milan had done.

It was awful.

And now Lucic scores a goal. I'm torn. I want him to never be happy, but I want the Oilers to be bad forever.

Until Chiarelli comes to the podium in Buffalo and announces The Edmonton Oilers are proud to select Auston Matthews with the First Pick of the 2016 NHL Entry Draft.

Until Chiarelli comes to the podium in Buffalo and announces The Edmonton Oilers are proud to select Auston Matthews with the First Pick of the 2016 NHL Entry Draft.

It's funny to joke about, but if the Oilers actually got the 1st overall pick again this year, it would be an unmitigated farce.

Mikhail Grigorenko with three points (one goal, two assists) tonight for Colorado. Up to a goal and five assists on the season.

...he's on a line with MacKinnon and Duchene? Did not see that coming.

Grigs is just filling in for Landeskog during his suspension