Dan Bylsma new Sabres head coach (now official!)

spndnchz

So you know how everyone mentions things about Bylsma and how he had Malkin/Crosby... he is going to have Reinhart and Eichel here so should be good. 

Plus he doesn't have to deal with one of his stars being a lazy Russian. Even better! #russianstereotype #xenophobe

:nana:

Did the Oilers have to give a 3rd round pick to the Sharks when they signed McLellan?

It appears they did. Saw a couple of articles stating compensation was required but hadn't seen any stating the Eulers & Snarks had agreed upon what it would be.

Official:

BREAKING NEWS: Dan Bylsma has been named the 17th head coach in #Sabres franchise history. #WelcomeDan pic.twitter.com/vQ6FbdPDnY

That photo is priceless.

TP looks like he just smelled the worst fart in the history of farts.

TM is thinking ... *oh, man ... no, he hasn't signed it yet ... I can squeeze this little nugget in there right now ... and he won't even notice*

DB ... looks like he is thinking ... *all his billions and I'm signing this contract with a cheap BIC disposable ... what am I getting myself into here?*

The fact Murray wouldn't give up the Sabres' 3rd, tells me he has RFA offer sheet plans.

Zero doubt about it. (But a 3rd round tender seems very, very easy for a team to match.)

Isn't a reasonably high tender a 1st and 3rd? That's my guess as to the type of offer sheet he sends out. That said, I'm leery of giving up next year's #1.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.