2015 NHL Playoffs - Round 2

Hoss

How is there no playoff hockey on tonight, but three games on tomorrow, at terrible times  :wallbash:  :doh:  :doh:

That's what I was thinking. Or at least re-play the IIHF game. Something. I was looking forward to watching a hockey game after a marvelous day in the sun.

I mean you guys didn't watch playoff basketball?  It was so awesome.  The one guy dribbled and then shot and then a guy touched him and it was a foul or something and then there were 10 timeouts... Seriously though the NHL probably didn't want to compete with the Derby, Basketball, Draft, and MayPac fight.  Good news is today we get 3 games.

I can't remember if it was yesterday or Friday but I saw a basketball score scroll across my screen and it was something like 120-66. And for some reason there was only one NHL game on yesterday, guess Calgary and Anaheim needed the extra time to fly from Anaheim to Anaheim, while Tampa and Montreal have to play 2 games in 2 nights to make up for it later this week.

Edited by Randall Flagg

I mean you guys didn't watch playoff basketball? It was so awesome. The one guy dribbled and then shot and then a guy touched him and it was a foul or something and then there were 10 timeouts... Seriously though the NHL probably didn't want to compete with the Derby, Basketball, Draft, and MayPac fight. Good news is today we get 3 games.

As much as I've slowly fallen out of love with basketball that game last night was by far the best sporting event of the year so far. Awesome game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.