2015 NHL Playoffs - Round 2

Hoss

Yes he did.  Good ol' Drew.

While I wouldn't sign him or anything, it's not unusual for a player to play well initially when traded. They feel like they have something to prove, or at least they're paying a ton of attention trying to learn their new surroundings. It's no different than any job in a way. He wasn't playing that well before the trade so I don't think the contract-year theory holds as much water as some think.

I'm thinking something that can be abused by welfare recipients just to tick off some of our more conservative brethren :P

Seriously though, I'll choose by the weekend.

You could always pick a big corporation. I hear they need help because their taxes are too high. 

While I wouldn't sign him or anything, it's not unusual for a player to play well initially when traded. They feel like they have something to prove, or at least they're paying a ton of attention trying to learn their new surroundings. It's no different than any job in a way. He wasn't playing that well before the trade so I don't think the contract-year theory holds as much water as some think.

Drew's needed a change of scenery forever.  And he really did seem to be trying hard for us earlier this year.

He's still Drew Stafford, though.

Edited by qwksndmonster

Ranger that got hit from behind on the winning goal used it as a strategy. Serves him right. Clearly he turned his back and braced for the hit. Coach was pissed he never got the call.

Edited by bunomatic

Ranger that got hit from behind on the winning goal used it as a strategy. Serves him right. Clearly he turned his back and braced for the hit. Coach was pissed he never got the call.

Clean hit to me. Looked like Boyle was trying to draw a call, if anything.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.