The Next Coach of the Buffalo Sabres

IKnowPhysics

It's almost like history repeating it's self. Back in '78 Chuck Knox joined the Bills and then in '79 Bowman joined the Sabres. This season Rex Ryan joined the Bills and now Mike Babcock is about to join the Sabres.  

Let's please have this be like history IMPROVING itself.

I'm chuckling at the idea that Murray would let Babcock slip away. Babcock can pretty much ask for whatever he wants, no?

Probably, but I can see TP getting put off if Babcock is unreasonable.  (But Babcock doesn't seem like he would be unreasonable.)

Not quite sure where Kypreos is going here:

So what does Babcock do with his new amazing long term #Sabres offer, accept? He wouldn't try and shop it back to #Redwings would he?

I'm always intrigued by who these anonymous sources are and why they talk. What's your take on the source being someone close to Babcock — in other words, are negotiations going on informally through the media?

Man this Babwatch is craziness and awesome, tensions flare and talks about post counts occured.

Like y2k

Since I haven't posted on a computer ever, every post I have made has been from my phone, someone wanna tell me what my count is at

Man this Babwatch is craziness and awesome, tensions flare and talks about post counts occured.

Like y2k

Since I haven't posted on a computer ever, every post I have made has been from my phone, someone wanna tell me what my count is at

Don't like the sound of that.

Don't say that man.

Just when they had us all giddy like.

Like y2k

Don't like the sound of that.

Just covering themselves. Babcock probably said I want to give the Wings a chance to match.

Then there is this

@pham1717: It's better than that https://t.co/4fpfRvHJPK

Please be right Hamilton

Edited by BRAWNDO