The Next Coach of the Buffalo Sabres

IKnowPhysics

Sabres' huge offer will persuade Mike Babcock and family to leave Detroit, source in NHL coaching fraternity says. http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/05/19/sabres-money-should-trump-babcocks-love-of-detroit-coaching-source-says/ 

Source "predicts" would be a better way of putting it.

This decision is a very personal type of thing to be made by Mike Babcock with, perhaps, the input of his family.

Guys in Babcock's position don't usually care too much about what the family thinks, however.  In my experience at least.

No one knows what's going to happen.

I hope it is still as open as some sources suggest.

Right.

Guys in Babcock's position don't usually care too much about what the family thinks, however. In my experience at least.

And your experience is absolutely zero. Unless you're secretly a millionaire coach you don't know. I would be willing to bet that very few in Babcock's position do care about what their family thinks.

And your experience is absolutely zero. Unless you're secretly a millionaire coach you don't know. I would be willing to bet that very few in Babcock's position do care about what their family thinks.

I guess you are like what? 18? 20? 22 years old?

I agree the wording of the tweet was a bit clumsy, but it sure is exciting to be seeing smoke that the Sabres are still in it and may even come out with the prize. These non-salary cap expenses are where Terry can make his mark to build a top end organization.

I agree the wording of the tweet was a bit clumsy, but it sure is exciting to be seeing smoke that the Sabres are still in it and may even come out with the prize. These non-salary cap expenses are where Terry can make his mark to build a top end organization.

Agreed on all points.

You're batting .333... Hall of Fame stuff.

That's around #26 all-time career averages, but you have to note the sample size. I don't think it counts until a poster gets to 1000 posts.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I need to find something big for my upcoming 5000th.

Edited by MattPie

That's around #26 all-time career averages, but you have to note the sample size. I don't think it counts until a poster gets to 1000 posts.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I need to find something big for my upcoming 5000th.

So if a poster spouts out complete for 10,000 posts, he has credibility? 

Got it.

I can only be one age. You named three.

Don't want to tell us your age, huh?

OK.

OK.

I'm sure plenty of posters know how old I am. They also don't care.

And me being 22 probably doesn't relate to the conversation. You simply don't know. You've never been in the mind of a millionaire coach. Your assumption that they normally don't care about the family is a reach that goes against just about everything you hear. Their family is involved in these decisions nearly every single time.

I'm sure plenty of posters know how old I am. They also don't care.

And me being 22 probably doesn't relate to the conversation. You simply don't know. You've never been in the mind of a millionaire coach. Your assumption that they normally don't care about the family is a reach that goes against just about everything you hear. Their family is involved in these decisions nearly every single time.

You know sometime I read Hoss's post and I feel like I am looking into a mirror from my past.  

So if a poster spouts out complete ###### for 10,000 posts, he has credibility? 

Got it.

No, but like a goalie that plays two career games and only lets in one goal each, we don't proclaim him the greatest GT of all time. Also, it was a joke. Ha Ha.

So if a poster spouts out complete ###### for 10,000 posts, he has credibility? 

Got it.

OK.

No it is more like people don't really have a feel for a poster until they post 1k or more posts so sometimes those posters are subject to more scrutiny. 

If you could look at yourself in the past, why look through a mirror?

:P

You know sometime I read Hoss's post and I feel like I am looking into a mirror from my past.

If you really want to get rid of me don't listen to that guy that knocks on your door tonight to tell you about a machine that will change the course of history.