The Next Coach of the Buffalo Sabres

IKnowPhysics

I don't believe I have ever posted here with info because I don't like to involve other people. For this one, all I got was "getting whispers from people in the know that he is coming". 

OK fair enough. Have they been right before and you just not posted (I have been in same position)

I don't believe I have ever posted here with info because I don't like to involve other people. For this one, all I got was "getting whispers from people in the know that he is coming".

Why did they whisper? Was there somebody in the other stall?

We are known for our Wings... so that's gotta count for something right?

Also.. Chz gave it away. At least the potential of it... sunglasses and all. Cross-referencing between threads tells the tale.

Chz didn't give anything away with the sunglasses. That could mean a million things, perhaps completely unrelated to Babcock. I really think there's less than 5 people in the world who actually know what's going on in Babcock's head.

Chz didn't give anything away with the sunglasses. That could mean a million things, perhaps completely unrelated to Babcock. I really think there's less than 5 people in the world who actually know what's going on in Babcock's head.

Teasing people with vague innuendo comprises 4 out of 5 of Chz's posts.

Let me see if I've got this right:

Eleven is Lindy's lawyer

Chz is Lindy's daughter

Patty is Bogo's dealer

Qwk is Matty Mo's brother-in-law

JJ is Mrs Enroth

Liger is that creepy guy hanging around outside Lindy's daughter's house

PA is RJ's mom's bridge partner at Sunnyvale 

And Sicknfla is Terry Pegula

Willem Dafoe.

tumblr_meyhd4wuGH1qdvhbn.jpg

I vote for "CRO-MO" which of course is short for "Cro-Magnon Man."

Babcock has a certain je ne sais quoi about him that shouts out "Upper Paleolithic" if you ask me.

:unsure:

If you believe what Chz has said about what she does you'd believe it more.  

Sabres' huge offer will persuade Mike Babcock and family to leave Detroit, source in NHL coaching fraternity says. http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/05/19/sabres-money-should-trump-babcocks-love-of-detroit-coaching-source-says/ 

Zomg.

Source familiar tells me Mike Babcock down to Buffalo and Detroit, confidently predicts Buffalo's big money will be choice. Toronto is out.

BBQ!