The Next Coach of the Buffalo Sabres

IKnowPhysics

Why should someone ever be "called" on their opinion? I get it. If you disagree, it's a narrative or agenda. Never mind that the biggest narrative on this board since February 2011 has been what a great owner the guy is. It started on Day One when multiple Cups were in our very near future. People make things up out of thin air. Terry will spend freely again when the time comes. Babcock will swoon when he meets the Pegulas, they are so wonderful and charming. I have watched it all for years and not told anyone to shut up or accused them of trolling. It's about respecting other opinions.

I don't know that anyone is calling you on you opinion per se, but you pervasive this must be posted in every thread regardless if we're talking about TP.

Hey....remember the days when Golisano was a savior, and when a few people would question his motives, or outright say he was in it to make money....they would be attacked with personal insults and accused of trolling?

I sure do......

Well, I don't think it can be disputed that he literally was a savior.

I guess that was because lifelong fan, Terry Pegula, who used to hang out at truck stops and bridge underpasses to hear calls of the Sabres 1st round playoff games.........DIDN'T KNOW THE TEAM WAS FOR SALE!!!!!!

I actually think when Golisano bought the team TP had not made his billions yet.

I guess that was because lifelong fan, Terry Pegula, who used to hang out at truck stops and bridge underpasses to hear calls of the Sabres 1st round playoff games.........DIDN'T KNOW THE TEAM WAS FOR SALE!!!!!!

I mean, this kind of stuff either matters to you, or it doesn't.

I can't feel enraged by this, even though you've brought it up many times.

I'm just saying what Pegula said himself.......

That's fine, but when the NHL was running the team only a complete doo-doo head would not know that it's for sale.

The biggest doo-doo head would admit it.

Either way, I don't think TP could have purchased the team back then, even if he knew it was for sale.

So what's this about the team looking for a head coach?

Why stay on topic.

It's (sort of) summer time and the weather is (sort of) fine.

If you can find me bringing it up more than once, I'll buy you a rainbow unicorn lollypop 6-pack.......

I'm not going to search the archives.  You've banged the "He didn't know the team was for sale back then blah blah" drum enough times that I'm acutely aware of the situation, despite the fact that I don't care a fig.  I still want the sixpack.

I'm not going to search the archives.  You've banged the "He didn't know the team was for sale back then blah blah" drum enough times that I'm acutely aware of the situation, despite the fact that I don't care a fig.  I still want the sixpack.

Oh Really?

Then I guess you served in Iraq?

If you can't even have the courtesy to identify who says what over time before insulting them, then I guess i may be wasting my time in paying attention to who says what myself.....

So who do you want as coach? 

I already said....Bylsma

Oh Really?

Then I guess you served in Iraq?

If you can't even have the courtesy to identify who says what over time before insulting them, then I guess i may be wasting my time in paying attention to who says what myself.....

Sorry, Ghost. I tend to smoosh you and PA together in my head.