2015 NHL Playoffs -- Round 1

Hoss

Damn Calgary has got some good kids.

And that team just keeps coming.

Impressive front office performance to turn the ship around that quickly. A few great drafts and smart surrounding cast acquisitions. Come on Timmy! 

Very entertaining game. Hard hitting spilling over into some brawls. Teams aren't fans of one another. (understatement). 

Edited by GrassValleyGreg

You're allowed to hand pass in your own zone, and he didn't touch the puck.

You're half right. He didn't touch it with his hand, but you can't bat the puck to a player not in the defensive zone. You can hand pass the puck in the defensive zone to another player in the defensive zone.

The Canucks/Flames series is downright nasty. These guys hate each other. Cheap shots, cross checks, slashes, running the goalies, boarding, charging, coaches being fined....in other words, I love it!!! And then tonight Bieska just pummels Ferland at the end of the game. I'm sure nothing will come of it, but Bieska should be facing some discipline for just dropping his gloves and pounding an unexpecting guy in the face.

You're half right. He didn't touch it with his hand, but you can't bat the puck to a player not in the defensive zone. You can hand pass the puck in the defensive zone to another player in the defensive zone.

Whoops, yeah, you're right.

Yeah. He's overrated.

On another note, I'm just not a fan of the that goalie taunting chant. Never have been. Unless the goalie is a known douche, I just think it's really classless.

Taunting goalies is a crucial part of the fan interaction. In fact I would argue it's the only taunting that actually has a chance of working.

The Blues would be unstoppable if they had one player on their team who was a pure goal scorer.

Tarasenko not good enough for you? I think they may simply have reached the stage of building that roster where Hitchcock's system is too limiting...or we could simply say their collection of #2 centers isn't a substitute for having a true #1. Or both.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.