2015 NHL Playoffs -- Round 1

Hoss

Canucks' Burrows taken to hospital via ambulance with a mysterious and scary injury/condition/situation at practice this morning.

http://deadspin.com/canucks-alex-burrows-leaves-morning-practice-in-ambulan-1699254168

As he left ice Burrows was saying "help". Training staff followed. #Canucks

Edited by That Aud Smell

Canucks' Burrows taken to hospital via ambulance with a mysterious and scary injury/condition/situation at practice this morning.

http://deadspin.com/canucks-alex-burrows-leaves-morning-practice-in-ambulan-1699254168

As he left ice Burrows was saying "help". Training staff followed. #Canucks

Broken rib.

It must've presented in a weird (and super painful) way. I wonder if he was concerned he had some internal organ (heart) stuff going on.

which is what i think he thought he had, given how it went down.

We must remember that transparency about injuries during playoffs is almost non existent but who knows ? I suppose it could be a rib.

Who is watching DE-TROY-IT and TB?

Good game.

Detroit has looked better than they did last game. Tampa Bay has been too conservative with their shooting. They've made a few too many passes on occasion. I think Mrazek and the goalposts are in their heads. 

Holy , the anthem in Chicago is probably one of the most psyched up I've ever seen.  The singer would really belt it out and the crowd cheered and sang as loud as they could.  Talk about playoff atmosphere.

Detroit has looked better than they did last game. Tampa Bay has been too conservative with their shooting. They've made a few too many passes on occasion. I think Mrazek and the goalposts are in their heads. 

Actually I thought TB outplayed Detroit badly for long stretches.  The difference was that Detroit capitalized on their chances.  Good game for Detroit.

Holy ######, the anthem in Chicago is probably one of the most psyched up I've ever seen.  The singer would really belt it out and the crowd cheered and sang as loud as they could.  Talk about playoff atmosphere.

They do it every game, the singing and cheering that is.

Holy ######, the anthem in Chicago is probably one of the most psyched up I've ever seen. The singer would really belt it out and the crowd cheered and sang as loud as they could. Talk about playoff atmosphere.

Actually I thought TB outplayed Detroit badly for long stretches. The difference was that Detroit capitalized on their chances. Good game for Detroit.

Detroit is all about "bend but don't break". And home ice is their best weapon with Babcock getting last change.

Holy ######, the anthem in Chicago is probably one of the most psyched up I've ever seen.  The singer would really belt it out and the crowd cheered and sang as loud as they could.  Talk about playoff atmosphere.

Actually I thought TB outplayed Detroit badly for long stretches.  The difference was that Detroit capitalized on their chances.  Good game for Detroit.

The anthem in Chicago sounds just like that for every game during the regular season as well. It's not the Madhouse on Madison for nothing.

I also love when Detroit is about to win a game they crank Journey's Don't Stop Believin. The whole crowd sings "Born and raised in South Detroit".

The Sabres need a go to song.

Except when he's singing the Canadian anthem.

I hate it when other teams use the exact same song at the end of a victory. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.