2015 NHL Playoffs -- Round 1

Hoss

Yes, I meant Backstrom. I turned on the game just after the goal was scored unintentionally and they had Ovechkin celebrating in ISO on the screen.

I should really refrain but haven't you done this before. In lieu of the facts, just try to report something because you want to be first. Maybe you should wait 5-10 seconds until you know. Just sayin'

Calgary has a pretty impressive young group of guys. Monahan, Bennett, Johnny hockey, and the nastiness of Ferland. They should have a pretty strong core group for awhile.

I now also know why Bieksa pounded Ferland at the end of the last game. He definitely doesn't shy away from contact....even when it's the opposing goalie in his way.

Obviously. I think Buffalo is the only arena that sings the Canadian anthem every game. Sabres have many fans from across the border.

This is the game I was most looking forward to watching tonight and the ###### Caps/Isles are in OT so I'm missing g it. Do you have Center Ice?

Sorry I'm late to get back. No center ice for me. Sportsnet on now to catch the o.t. Chitown/Nashville. Its either sportsnet or cbc for me. Calgary takes a 3-1 lead in the series and seem to be getting stronger as this series goes. Blocking tons of shots. Van just doesn't seem to have an answer but they are usually tough at home so...?

Periods 1 & 2 were better, I think, in terms of skill and attack from both teams. Nashville having the edge in the first.

Darling kept Chicago in this game, but now I would say it's a true draw. Hence we're in double OT.

Given the last two seasons, how about:

They played that occasionally during 2010-11 when the Sabres were coming out of their atrocious start. It works, as a goal song, end of game song, and the rhythmic beats could be used to signal a power play or to get the crowd fired up when the Sabres have the momentum. You play it consistently and eventually it gets into everyone's head, especially the opponents. That's what the arena is really missing. Some smart psychological programming.

Given the last two seasons, how about:

This would be a great choice. The intro is upbeat and once we start playing well it will definitely fit the team. The only downside is that it takes almost 45 seconds to get into the first chorus so they'd either have to chop it or only use it during longer stoppages in play. All that being said it could definitely work and I don't think it's being used by anyone else which could make it uniquely ours.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.