Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

People who think hockey players in Buffalo are given room to breath should note that this is a story in a newspaper.

... These stories run in every newspaper when a major house with a relevant former occupant goes up for sale in just about any city.

Edited by Tank

... These stories run in every newspaper when a major house with a relevant former occupant goes up for sale in just about any city.

Clearly, the article implies some sort of claustrophobic atmosphere in Buffalo.  What you *don't* know is that Pegula paid off the editor to make sure the article ran.

Can anyone point me to a source that would have the technical trade language? I am curious to see if the acquisition of another 1st is treated, i.e. Buffalo acquiring another first. Btw I really want that first back through another trade.

Can anyone point me to a source that would have the technical trade language? I am curious to see if the acquisition of another 1st is treated, i.e. Buffalo acquiring another first. Btw I really want that first back through another trade.

Huh? This trade would have no bearings on Buffalo getting another first.

He means if we were to trade say Stewart for someone else's first. Would that now be eligible for the "worst 1st rounder" language

Im guessing it's just between NYI and STL picks

That is what I am curious about.

Regarding the Lemieux discussion we had earlier. On the other site I venture to this was posted today. Brad is Brad May who this guy spoke to today. Brandon thought he should have been a 1st round pick and evidently paid like one:

Anyone whos ever dealt or talked with Brad knows he is a very candid , honest person. I had the chance to chat with him today. He says he wasn't shocked whatsoever that Lemieux was traded. He is very good friends with Claude, and Claude mentioned how utterly disgusted he 'Brandon' was with the contract offer he was given by Murray. At that point he knew his days with the Sabres were numbered.

Read more: http://sabresfans70.probo...ieux?page=3#ixzz3SX8Qwxgy

Guess that belongs here, some guy on hockeybuzz

Forgot to mention Roenick on the radio yesterday saying he thinks the Sabres win this trade.

I was able to listen to that, he thought that the only way Jets won is if one of the 2 prospects panned out as good NHL players, and seemed to me to hint that the chances were marginal. He said almost nothing about Stafford, which I took as if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Different market, IMO. We can hope for a 2nd, I think. Might have to settle for a 3rd. Maybe some sort of conditional deal where it's a third but could become a 2nd.

At this point I think Sabres should keep him, I liked the line with him, Foligno and Zem last nite, heavy line till zem got hurt.

i forget who said it or where it was reported out of Boston, but asking price is a 2 and a prospect?..

At this point I think Sabres should keep him, I liked the line with him, Foligno and Zem last nite, heavy line till zem got hurt.

i forget who said it or where it was reported out of Boston, but asking price is a 2 and a prospect?..

Trade and re-sign. Otherwise know as Moulsoned.