GDT Blues at Sabres 2-5-2015 7PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Or he gets sat for reasons that have nothing to do with what we see on the ice. I understand the love affair that is going on with many of you and Zadarov but don't be surprised if he is one of the "wow" pieces in a trade. Totally just a wild guess here but I think the kid may have serious work ethic issues.

well he is a kid, i'd expect him to have work ethic issues, certainly seeing his playfull attitude during games :D

Yea 39 starts to 12 is really the same thing as what is happening in STL.... or, and this is just an idea, or it is completely different.

In the time that Elliot has been completely healthy this year:

Elliott - 25 games

Allen - 12 games

Brodeur - 1 game

Statistically:

Elliott - 16-5-2, 1.95 GAA, .929 save %

Allen - 14-5-2, 2.61 GAA, .909 save %

Records nearly identical because this team is good, but Elliott is the starter and Allen is the backup both in games played and in common sense based on statistics. It's not goalie by committee anymore.

Drawn out over a full season that's 55 starts for Elliott, 26 for Allen and 2 for Brodeur (obviously that's 83 games due to rounding).

Edited by Tank

I'm missing something, It usually takes me a while to decipher Yuri's sayings, I thought I understood this one, and it was a positive thing. But then NS had this and I'm once again needing a translation....

Which language would you like my post translated into?

I speak them all.

Yuri is on vacation in Narnia, gave his account to Anna, and PA joined Yuri in Narnia where he became Yuri

=====

Юрій перебуває у відпустці в Нарнії, дав свій рахунок до Анни, і ПА приєдналася Юрій в Нарнії, де він став Юрій

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

I'm missing something, It usually takes me a while to decipher Yuri's sayings, I thought I understood this one, and it was a positive thing. But then NS had this and I'm once again needing a translation....

"Three balls in the lottery." Urban Dictionary is your friend.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.