GDT Blues at Sabres 2-5-2015 7PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

First the trade comments and now this beaut from Nolan's post game, the tread on the tank's wheels are getting thin. Clever little dig by Teddy here

"They have 10 Olympians and world-class Olympians on their team," Sabres coach Ted Nolan said. "For the first 5-7 minutes of the game we were kind of just watching them. They're so powerful and so quick. I mean, this is a team that's designed to win the Stanley Cup."-Ted Nolan

Edited by WildCard

Our team is specifically designed to lose, and we're the only team to do such entering this season. In every other instance, a team is designed to win as much as possible. Even in a rebuild, you can do so without beginning a season with tanking.

Come to think of it, when is the last time a team besides Buffalo entered a season with the sole intent of a tank? Not one where they sold of assets and tried to get the best pick they could from a ruined season, but one where the design was to lose.

Edited by WildCard

Our team is specifically designed to lose, and we're the only team to do such entering this season. In every other instance, a team is designed to win as much as possible. Even in a rebuild, you can do so without beginning a season with tanking.

Come to think of it, when is the last time a team besides Buffalo entered a season with the sole intent of a tank? Not one where they sold of assets and tried to get the best pick they could from a ruined season, but one where the design was to lose.

When was the last time a team did it two years in a row? I have said it a thousand times before but it is the way out. I wish my job allowed me to be a complete f up for two years with no accountability other than to step up to a podium and announce a players name that any dipshit could do.

I am tired of hearing Murray talk.

When was the last time a team did it two years in a row? I have said it a thousand times before but it is the ###### way out. I wish my job allowed me to be a complete f up for two years with no accountability other than to step up to a podium and announce a players name that any dipshit could do.

Well technically Murray only did it one year.  When he got here last year we were in full on tailspin mode.  That said I think of Murray right now as a cook.  He has almost everything he wants simmering in his crockpot to make a delicious meal, he just wants a little truffle oil before he is ready to eat, until then it simmers.

That said this does suck.  31 more turds.  We just have to finish the drill.

Well technically Murray only did it one year. When he got here last year we were in full on tailspin mode. That said I think of Murray right now as a cook. He has almost everything he wants simmering in his crockpot to make a delicious meal, he just wants a little truffle oil before he is ready to eat, until then it simmers.

That said this does suck. 31 more turds. We just have to finish the drill.

I have walked in my front door numerous times after work to smell the crock pot simmerimg with something my wife threw together. Usually smells great. Often tastes like shizit. Hope Murray is a good cook.

Well technically Murray only did it one year.  When he got here last year we were in full on tailspin mode.  That said I think of Murray right now as a cook.  He has almost everything he wants simmering in his crockpot to make a delicious meal, he just wants a little truffle oil before he is ready to eat, until then it simmers.

That said this does suck.  31 more turds.  We just have to finish the drill.

Good news Liger, there are actually only 30 left.  :beer:

When was the last time a team did it two years in a row? I have said it a thousand times before but it is the ###### way out. I wish my job allowed me to be a complete f up for two years with no accountability other than to step up to a podium and announce a players name that any dipshit could do.

You need to think of it as your boss saying it's OK to run in the red for two years in order to gain market share and fund our research and development department. Year three he needs to start seeing a return on investment.

I have walked in my front door numerous times after work to smell the crock pot simmerimg with something my wife threw together. Usually smells great. Often tastes like shizit. Hope Murray is a good cook.

Is now a good time to let you know that I let your wife use my login to be an invited lurker.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.