Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

They've been clearing for years. I assume that's because they've known how bad they are, but it will also be interesting to see if they're in LA next season. I imagine that will impact their spending. They also need to get to the cap floor.

Aside from not knowing where they'll be playing next year, I'd love it if the Bills were in their position. A few young, talented players and a ton a of cap space. Kind of reminds me of some other team a few people in here follow. 

Edited by Thanes16

Connor Cook is looking rough tonight. He nailed a huge 3rd and 15 but then on an even bigger 3rd and 5 he stared at one receiver who was covered like a blanket and threw him out of bounds. One game isn't going to make me change my mind on him being worth a first rounder, but he's playing to his detractors tonight.

This game has been brutal for him. I've seen maybe two open receivers the entire night but he's got to make something happen. Iowa's defense is unbelievable, though. Kirk Ferentz will make a good NFL coach.

Edited by Hoss

I don't think Cook could really do much at this point to make me think he's not a 1st rounder. But I was never super keen on trading up significantly to snag him, and he's not doing anything to change that.

Yea, I'd only be interesting in giving up a lot to get Lynch or Goff. I don't think you'd need to give up a ton to move up for Cook unless you're in the playoffs.

But I also forgot he's playing hurt.

Connor Cook is under some fire for this trophy acceptance after the game:

https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/673369409247944704

He also never mentioned the RB who won the game with under :30 on the clock when interviewed after the game. When his teammate was asked about the QB playing hurt he didn't give him any credit and instead said that everybody plays hurt this time of year.

There's some red flags with a guy who isn't a captain after starting at QB for multiple years and perceived attitude issues... But I still see him called a leader all the time. I think he's just fiery as hell. He's a killer on the field for better or worse.

Connor Cook is under some fire for this trophy acceptance after the game:

https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/673369409247944704

He also never mentioned the RB who won the game with under :30 on the clock when interviewed after the game. When his teammate was asked about the QB playing hurt he didn't give him any credit and instead said that everybody plays hurt this time of year.

There's some red flags with a guy who isn't a captain after starting at QB for multiple years and perceived attitude issues... But I still see him called a leader all the time. I think he's just fiery as hell. He's a killer on the field for better or worse.

Whoa! "Hey Archie just gimme my trophy and get out of my way!"

One of my buddies that I've known since elementary school won a huge Bud Light Bills party at 716 with 100 friends. This kid has been the most diehard Buffalo sports fan since he was rocking a blonde mullet in 4th grade. :lol:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153617894160659&id=72631215658

So are you among the 100?

I did what I said, I'm currently getting my Skates sharpened to go for a nice leisurely skate and then maybe some coffee, it's far too nice out for a Sunday in December in buffalo to waste my rare Sunday off watching a near meaningless game.

This is anything but a meaningless game. I'm pretty sure that if we win we could jump as high as the 4 seed (seat? Never quite sure about that).

There is no doubt in my mind that the Bills win this week. It's how they roll.  The only question is in what game they decide to lay the egg that extinguishes any flicker of playoff hope.  I'm going with Dallas at home.

Exactly, it's too early to blow it. They'll be in it until the Jets game. Then they'll get destroyed by the Jets so Fitz won't even get the opportunity to throw a last drive INT. It's only fitting.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.