Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

That should crush the playoffs hopes for the Giants.

Buffalo still has the Jets in their sights..  Big thing we need now is KC knocking off Oakland

Buffalo still has the Jets in their sights..  Big thing we need now is KC knocking off Oakland

crush their hopes??? they'll be hosting a playoff game

Not in my mind. I have conceded one spot to KC

Hmmm interesting,

I think KC and Pitt are in solid position at this point

so we need to best Pitt, Oakland, Houston and the Jets if you assume KC takes the 5 seed.

So we need to best the NFC east

And the jets

Sorry boys, I just don't see it happening

They have the game against us and the easiest schedule in the league from here on out, I think you're right

Yeah, we are down to Pit, Oak and NYJ.  If Oak and Pit lose today, then Buffalo controls their destiny.with a better conference record than Pit and H2H with Jets

I'd rather Oakland tie us than KC be two games up. I think the Steelers have one spot, and that means we're competing with the rest for the second wild card. Need KC to fall back.

Steelers: Indy, @Cincy, Denver, @Ravens, @Browns

KC: @Oakland, Chargers, @Ravens, Browns, Oakland

And KC has the game against us. 

Steelers have the rougher schedule for sure. But I also think they're much better than KC, and have a better shot of winning out or losing only one.

I just don't see it. Ravens always play them hard, and @Cincy and Denver should be two losses right there. The Chiefs schedule is just so much easier

Edited by WildCard

Perfect garbage win for this trash franchise. Perpetual mediocrity. Tyrod is mediocre and the future all in the same. March on irrelevant Bills, March on.

It is not possible to simultaneously believe Kirk Cousins is good and Tyrod Taylor is mediocre without spontaneously combusting. I eagerly await you Changi G your avatar to something on fire :p

It is not possible to simultaneously believe Kirk Cousins is good and Tyrod Taylor is mediocre without spontaneously combusting. I eagerly await you Changi G your avatar to something on fire :p

Kirk Counsins > Tyrod Taylor as far as actual quarterbacking... Easily. Kirk Cousins is the lazy man's bad QB... Takes little brain power to act like he's bad.

Last five weeks while his team fights for a division title and plays for a bad team:

71.3% 1,367, 10 TDs, 2INTs

K bye

(That may be six weeks, can't count fingers drunk)

Edited by Hoss

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.