Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Thanks boys. Never would've guessed Cattanacci, never really seen him before.

Good to see the team doing stuff outside of the rink though. Maybe OneBuffalo will really be a thing, instead of some slogan

It seems to be.  The Sabres timed the games in the prospect tournament so they could take in the Bills game, so why not?

I had pizza and wings watching here in Tampa with Bills Backers. Suffice it to say your gastronomical experience exceeded mine! Awesome ...

My son didn't eat his share of wings, they were hot, and on top of several beers, Buffalo Bros celebrates a win with a shot of whiskey on the house.  Then I had to ride the bicycle home.  My gastronomical experience was.... adventuresome.  Just starting to feel normal again.   :P

I missed it live. I watched it on the internet from Warszawa, Poland.

Mariota's stats for today:

13-16 for 209 and 4TDs .. nice way to start...

Awesome I love Poland.... Mariota def didn't look awful today

I actually didn't hate the decision to throw, but man, Eli's gotta be smarter there.

I didn't hate the throw as much as the general way they choked away an almost guaranteed win. And..... I hate dallas

Suh back to being, well, Suh. A good way to start the season; kicking Afred Morris in the head that is. Below is the kick, league reviewing possible suspension according to profootballtalk, what do you guys think? Intentional?

https://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/status/643178332662665216

That's as unintentional as his calf stepping incident on Aaron Rodgers.

Here's my day at the game.

I rode my bicycle to Buffalo Bros, which takes me through the barrio.  Every church needs a pony or two, don't you think?

Every church needs a pony

My son and me just before kickoff

Me and Colin

My son hamming it up with the Old Country (Buffalo) food.

Buffalo Bros

This is the reaction to the first touchdown (hard to hear it, but SHOUT is playing; Buffalo Bros plays it with ever touchdown, just like at the Ralph).

Oh man, we don't get pizza and wings that look like that down here!

I had to watch the game at a Jets bar.................. :wallbash:

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Great effort, great outcome by the home team yesterday. If T-Mobile can sustain that level of play (or at times exceed it), this team should make the playoffs.

That said ...

The good: everything other than our run blocking. Methinks McCoy is gonna have a long year.

This concerned me. The Colts by all accounts have a poor run defense. We were unable to build a consistent run game against them, and there were multiple O-Line penalties on run plays. Not a great sign.

Then again, Roman was smart enough to get McCoy involved in space and on the edge. That early swing pass from Taylor? A thing of beauty, and a throw I have not often seen from a Bills QB since ... well, #12. Or maybe Flutie?

That was a great block on the Williams run.

Amen to that. Key play there by #14.

Bills' racking up the penalties. Cordy having a rough afternoon.

Fooking hell - what was the final line? 10+ penalties for 100+ yards? They needed those two INTs to balance that nonsense out.

I'm not too concerned about McCoy. He's looked good in the passing game and has had a few nice runs. Just way too many negative runs, but that has seemed blocking related to me.

This is what I thought as well. He looked quite spry to me.

I am very close to being all in on the Bills.

They need to play a more disciplined game, and it would be nice if Mario Williams produced more pressure, but that was a great defensive effort. And TT played as well as anyone could've asked. (They also need to get Sammy involved.)

It's kinda nice to be in the NFL again!

The D-Line was being thwarted by a lot of quick-hitting stuff. That alone was a testament to their greatness. It also tended to limit what the Colts were doing. Not a lot of big shots taken.

As for Watkins, I really think that the game plan contemplated that sort of approach. Let Davis shadow Watkins with a safety over top, and then let Taylor beat the Colts with the other weapons.

I think the Pats are going to see many more targets for Watkins.

9). Roman's plays take an extra second to develop. I have to get used to that.

Good stuff, all. This one especially. I really like the way he disguises TE usage. If Clay can stay healthy (and hang onto the ball), he will have a really good year.

Also, that chop block call on Clay that negated a positive play? I still don't get it. Did the Ref actually say that Henderson had "lured" (but not "engaged") the defensive player into the area where Clay chopped him (before Clay got up and caught the ball)? If so, I don't know what a third of the penalties area in the NFL anymore.

PS, Clay makes me nervous he is going to fumble every time he touches the ball

He's got to get that under control. If he does, then we should have the best TE weapon we've had in generations.

Also, that chop block call on Clay that negated a positive play? I still don't get it. Did the Ref actually say that Henderson had "lured" (but not "engaged") the defensive player into the area where Clay chopped him (before Clay got up and caught the ball)? If so, I don't know what a third of the penalties area in the NFL anymore.

The ref definitely said that the tackle lured him.  Speaking of that strange announcement, one of the million things the announcers missed during the game.  Obviously I want this team to keep winning, but a side bonus from that would be starting to draw a few A or B team announce crews instead.  I'm so sick of listening to Wilcotts year after year.  I think my favorite moment was when they were ranting about the Bills bad luck on that running into the kicker call, completely missing the fact that it had already been declined.

The ref definitely said that the tackle lured him. Speaking of that strange announcement, one of the million things the announcers missed during the game. Obviously I want this team to keep winning, but a side bonus from that would be starting to draw a few A or B team announce crews instead. I'm so sick of listening to Wilcotts year after year. I think my favorite moment was when they were ranting about the Bills bad luck on that running into the kicker call, completely missing the fact that it had already been declined.

That was funny, but my favorite announcer moment was when Gilmore gave a 5-7 yard pass and Rambo tackled him right away. The announcer said "if Rambo was distracted, that's a TD." What in gods name does that mean. You might as well say "if the bills didn't have a safety." Great insight there

The ref definitely said that the tackle lured him.  Speaking of that strange announcement, one of the million things the announcers missed during the game.  Obviously I want this team to keep winning, but a side bonus from that would be starting to draw a few A or B team announce crews instead.  I'm so sick of listening to Wilcotts year after year.  I think my favorite moment was when they were ranting about the Bills bad luck on that running into the kicker call, completely missing the fact that it had already been declined.

They really were brutal to listen to.

That was funny, but my favorite announcer moment was when Gilmore gave a 5-7 yard pass and Rambo tackled him right away. The announcer said "if Rambo was distracted, that's a TD." What in gods name does that mean. You might as well say "if the bills didn't have a safety." Great insight there

I remember that. I also remember not being able to understand what on earth he was talking about.

This could just as easily go in the Awesome thread, but I'll just plunk it here. 

Mrs. Pegula is on the Twitter. Looks like her first day was yesterday (and her first Tweet was amusing).

Anyhoo. These kinds of pictures are not helping me in my efforts to become a recovered Kim-Pegula-obsessive.

COy2FwBWIAAGc5Z.jpg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.