Favourite all-time Sabre: playoffs

dudacek

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your least favourite Sabre?

So Gil next?

Sure, why not. I want RJ to win this thing because he's been with the team throughout almost the entirety of its existence. He may not have played the game on the ice but he's meant more to me than any single player. Guy fought off throat cancer to get back in the booth with the team being historically bad at the time. He didn't piss and moan, demand a trade, or refuse to show up because he felt underpaid or under appreciated. The rest of the list can suck it as far as I'm concerned. RJ deserves it over all of them.

Sure, why not. I want RJ to win this thing because he's been with the team throughout almost the entirety of its existence. He may not have played the game on the ice but he's meant more to me than any single player. Guy fought off throat cancer to get back in the booth with the team being historically bad at the time. He didn't piss and moan, demand a trade, or refuse to show up because he felt underpaid or under appreciated. The rest of the list can suck it as far as I'm concerned. RJ deserves it over all of them.

I'll say this: If it comes down to Perreault, Schoenfeld, and Jeanneret, I'm done voting. If the final four includes Martin and those three, I'm probably done then, too.

Edited by Eleven

Serious question: I haven't voted to this point, so would it be bad form to jump in now? I'm leaning yes.

As long as you don't vote for RJ, welcome aboard, sir.

If you want to vote for Jeanneret you should first suck a bag of bleedy ###### infested with AIDS, then leave, without voting of course, good sir.

And I meant all that in a good wholesome Christian way so nobody can be offended.

That total members number just tallies up the votes.

Click on *view* for each person named in the poll and you will see the naked truth. Assuming, of course, that you can handle the naked truth.

Damn that misleading label. And I don't know enough about those posters to know if I can handle the naked truth or not. Based on name alone, I can say that bag boy is not my type.

DeJeanerret is not even a player.... there should be a non-player contest with coaches, GMs, front officers, Ted Darling, Jim Lorentz, The Earl of Bud, etc...

As a player LaFontaine was one of the top 3 most beloved athletes in history of the franchise. That fact that he's no longer on the list and RJ is, determined this contest is a sham.

DeJeanerret is not even a player.... there should be a non-player contest with coaches, GMs, front officers, Ted Darling, Jim Lorentz, The Earl of Bud, etc...

As a player LaFontaine was one of the top 3 most beloved athletes in history of the franchise. That fact that he's no longer on the list and RJ is, determined this contest is a sham.

And yet four athletes remain.

Yeah Dudacek, start all over again!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.