Favourite all-time Sabre: playoffs

dudacek

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your least favourite Sabre?

PLF because I never really saw him play and last year was just weird.

Ramsey because I just don't remember his play (I was stoned a lot during my high school years and the Sabres weren't a priority).

I know he had to do what he had to do because he was dealing with criminals, but I just can't accept him choosing getting injured in a pickup league over taking a hometown discount to make another run for the cup. So, bye bye Peca.

And I will never vote for Gare. NEVER!!!!

Losing McKee and Mogilny essentially puts my horses out of the race. Everyone here who was alive for the old days is going to roll over this poll.

I'm not sure. There has been exactly one NHL all-time great player in the history of this franchise. I think that will matter when it comes down to it. I don't think the Connection will finish 1-2-3.

There is only one player that would be considered for an all-time nhl roster.

Well, yeah, but most teams can't even say they have one, if that's the criterion. And the player you're thinking of would be in an all-time starting 6, not just an all-time roster.

Edited by Eleven

Well, yeah, but most teams can't even say they have one, if that's the criterion. And the player you're thinking of would be in an all-time starting 6, not just an all-time roster.

Absolutely, we happen to have one of those guys. All I'm saying is that I think that will matter when we get down to the final 4.

My cousin once said, and I think it's not much of an exageration, "If RJ was cloned and called all the NHL games, Hockey would be the most popular sport in America."

Mmmmyeahhhh... no, I don't know if you're right. I know several fans of other teams who find Rick just over the top homerish and grating. I'm not sure I wouldn't feel the same way. He's our cat and we love him on our lap, but the guy down the street is probably going to kick him.

Mmmmyeahhhh... no, I don't know if you're right. I know several fans of other teams who find Rick just over the top homerish and grating. I'm not sure I wouldn't feel the same way. He's our cat and we love him on our lap, but the guy down the street is probably going to kick him.

If he was their homer, they'd love him too. And we would find him over the top and grating. But he makes the game more interesting. He called all the 1-0 victories in the 90s and made them feel like basketball games. I'm pretty sure we're all ruined forever thanks to him. No play-by-play will ever be sufficient.

If he was their homer, they'd love him too. And we would find him over the top and grating. But he makes the game more interesting. He called all the 1-0 victories in the 90s and made them feel like basketball games. I'm pretty sure we're all ruined forever thanks to him. No play-by-play will ever be sufficient.

100% agree. Rick's retiring will probably be the biggest challenge to my fandom ever. His decision to allow the fans to wean themselves off of him was a smart one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.