Favourite all-time Sabre: playoffs

dudacek

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your least favourite Sabre?

Mike Ramsey has to be in my top 10 list and the idea that anyone would pick Housley over him is a crime.

It's like preferring Miro Satan over Jay McKee.

No disrespect for Ted Darling, but picking an announcer half of you never heard over one of the two best Sabre defencemen of all-time?

Mike Ramsey has to be in my top 10 list and the idea that anyone would pick Housley over him is a crime.

It's like preferring Miro Satan over Jay McKee.

No disrespect for Ted Darling, but picking an announcer half of you never heard over one of the two best Sabre defencemen of all-time?

I'm pretty sure I prefer Miro Satan over Jay McKee. Don't know why, just do. I'm choosing solely on who my favorite Sabres are, not on who was the best hockey player or who was best for the team?

Edited by SwampD

Out: Myers, Miller, Barnes, Briere, Housley and Darling

In: Rick and the French Connection, the final adds

Remember, three votes only please

It's getting very tough.

I'm voting for Luce because, steady as his was, he didn't bring the entertainment value the other guys up there do, Ray because as entertaining and committed as he was, he wasn't that good a player, and Knox because players rank higher than owners.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.