GDT: Buffalo @ St.Louis; 8:00 pm et, NBCSN

WildCard

Myers has the hockey IQ of Max Afinogenov - and that ain't a good thing.

I have no problem seeing him moved now. I was holding out hope but watching him let Ennis get that treatment and he didn't fly in with gloves off and going off on the Blue. The reach out trying to grab the Blue (was it Steen?) off Ennis then pulling back because he might get a penalty. Grab his ass and take the third man in and let the other side know you aren't going to take it.

Apparently that fight fired St. Louis up. Buffalo is totally clueless on how to react to situations. They should have been playing like madmen after that crap. Your best player takes a brutal cheap shot and the youngest kid on the ice is the only one to answer the bell. And to make it worse, Ennis has to stand up for himself after getting creamed. Unbelievable!!!

I long for the days of the grinders....May, Ray, Barnaby etc. They had marginal talent but the other team knew that they were in for a long night.

Not related to the game, but to the intermission report.

Why the hell does Roenick think McDavid fought to impress the scouts? How dense is this guy?

Mute the audio. You will save brain cells.

I long for the days of the grinders....May, Ray, Barnaby etc. They had marginal talent but the other team knew that they were in for a long night.

Mute the audio. You will save brain cells.

Really? And where did that get us? Talent and hard work is what I long for. Unfortunately both are noticeably absent.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.