GDT: Buffalo @ St.Louis; 8:00 pm et, NBCSN

WildCard

That one goal lead looks HUGE

LOL - then a 2 goal lead must look like flippin Mt Everest especially for a team averaging ~ 1.1 goals per game.

I was listening to the intermission report on the radio on the drive home - someone said the Sabres did a good job of hanging with the Blues in period 1. I thought to myself - they have PLENTY of time to fall to pieces, tire out, etc.

Finally, these GDTs are getting shorter and shorter. Only 2 pages so far for this one. If the Sabres continue to tank at this pace, we'll be lucky to have 1 full page of posts by the New Year.

That was how it's ###### done. Zadorov gave Cole a nice cut on his nose and lip it looks like. Once they actually stood up nothing much happened, but Zadorov got some nice jabs early. Ennis didn't really stand a chance but nice to see him stand up for himself.

Only one I'm disappointed with is Myers... Step up. Don't let the ref get in between you and Steen there. You can't let Ennis take the fight.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.