Cody Hodgson

darksabre

Reinhart and Risto should go because kids shouldn't have to go through ###### like this.

Torrey Mitchell and Nick Deslauriers can stay if, and only if, they severely injure a Bruin.

Cody Mac can stay because he makes Glass's kid happy and somebody on this ###### board needs to be ###### happy.

gorges can stay because the guy is actual ###### hockey player.

Myers can stay because we all need someone to argue about.

Stafford can stay because the world will come to ###### end if he doesn't.

Zemgus can stay because he is a ###### God.

Everybody else, get the ###### off my hockey team.

You know this would guarantee last place and would be awesome to watch...

1st line - Mitchell, Deslauriers & McCormick(no defense and goalie)

2nd line - Stafford, Girgensons, Myers & Gorges(no goalie)

:lol:

As someone who defended Hodgson at times, the defense was mostly to give him time and to stop comparisons with Kassian. He's had his time and he's stopped being mentioned against Kassian. Now I'm done with him.

I thought he would work out but just needed some time but the floating and total lack of situational awareness in his own zone that soured me.

Reinhart and Risto should go because kids shouldn't have to go through ###### like this.

Torrey Mitchell and Nick Deslauriers can stay if, and only if, they severely injure a Bruin.

Cody Mac can stay because he makes Glass's kid happy and somebody on this ###### board needs to be ###### happy.

Thanks man! Little Case of Emotion will be quite pleased.

I'm putting you on notice.

Bill Hoppe@BillHoppeNHL 7m7 minutes ago

Cody Hodgson back on a scoring line today w/Chris Stewart and Marcus Foligno. Appears to be center.

We could have some fun guessing each day whether he'll be at center or wing and on which line.

In what sort of bizzaro universe is a line comprised of players w/ an aggregate 3-3-6 through 11 games considered a "scoring line?"

So while I was looking at Reinhart's stats, I decided to check out Hodgson's as well; as it turns out, we may be misdirecting our anger. With nearly identical usage, he's sitting at a tidy 5.9 relative Corsi...Moulson and Ennis, meanwhile, are at -8.2 and -9.1 respectively. That's not a trivial difference.

Here's a bonus stat for the Stafford haters: he's facing middle-ground competition and his relative Corsi is at -18.3, 2nd worst on the team. For comparison, Girgensons is playing similar minutes and sitting at an 8.0.

Blah, blah, blah.

Hodgson stinks and needs to go ... in two years when we start to be respectable again.

-----

I think Hodgson will be fine and will be on the Sabres roster for a long time.

Matt Moulson might be on pace to collect $25 million without scoring a single ###### goal.

And he looks like my brother's dealer.

He has to go.

Who the ###### is Andre Benoit anyway?

He has to go.

Tyson Strachan?

Why the ###### is even here?

Keep going. Please :clapping:

This thread appeared faster than I predicted.

Stafford has to have the higher trade value at this point. I can't imagine Hodgson garnering a return of anything more than a mid-round pick when you factor in his contract.

After all the positive vibes you showed in the preseason, I think this thread was only a matter of time.

After all the positive vibes you showed in the preseason, I think this thread was only a matter of time.

I'm still pretty positive. Right now it's all about growing pains.

I think this roster has more to offer than 5 points through 11 games. Plenty of time to build off their strengths, penalty killing and goaltending.

• 2 weeks later...