Cody Hodgson

darksabre

Explain to me why Hodgson on a 4th line makes any sense at all (as opposed to a scratch).

I'll breathlessly await insight.

You can breathe. It wasn't a jab at you, it's an inside joke with nfreeman. He thinks I thought Lindy was "holding back" Thomas Vanek.

So while I was looking at Reinhart's stats, I decided to check out Hodgson's as well; as it turns out, we may be misdirecting our anger. With nearly identical usage, he's sitting at a tidy 5.9 relative Corsi...Moulson and Ennis, meanwhile, are at -8.2 and -9.1 respectively. That's not a trivial difference.

Here's a bonus stat for the Stafford haters: he's facing middle-ground competition and his relative Corsi is at -18.3, 2nd worst on the team. For comparison, Girgensons is playing similar minutes and sitting at an 8.0.

So while I was looking at Reinhart's stats, I decided to check out Hodgson's as well; as it turns out, we may be misdirecting our anger. With nearly identical usage, he's sitting at a tidy 5.9 relative Corsi...Moulson and Ennis, meanwhile, are at -8.2 and -9.1 respectively. That's not a trivial difference.

Here's a bonus stat for the Stafford haters: he's facing middle-ground competition and his relative Corsi is at -18.3, 2nd worst on the team. For comparison, Girgensons is playing similar minutes and sitting at an 8.0.

I don't need numbers to tell me Drew sucks.

Matty might suck but I like him.

Cody can go choke on a fruit smoothie.

I don't need numbers to tell me Drew sucks.

Matty might suck but I like him.

Cody can go choke on a fruit smoothie.

Ain't no sunshine in d4rkville today. And I like it. Kerfuffled Carter vs. Angry Eleven in a grudge match to the death. The budding young curmudgeon vs. the Bill Bixby of Buffalo.

Ain't no sunshine in d4rkville today. And I like it. Kerfuffled Carter vs. Angry Eleven in a grudge match to the death. The budding young curmudgeon vs. the Bill Bixby of Buffalo.

I try to stay pretty positive and I like to give guys in sports the benefit of the doubt. But a shitbird is a shitbird no matter how nice your bird watching glasses are.

I'm so sick of Cody Hodgson I'm already tired of hating him.

We haven't had a real man on this team since Jim Schoenfeld was crying at the airport.

I hate any player who teases that he will be that guy then spends the next two years thinking he's Mikhail ###### Baryshnikov.

Until he gets a nose to match his dad's, Marcus Foligno must go.

Jhonas Enroth is the smallest goalie in the NHL and is most euro-looking euro this franchise has ever had.

He needs to go.

Mike Weber tries so hard and achieves so little he makes me want to cry.

He need to go.

Brian Gionta is captain of a team that has scored less than Michael Jackson at a nun convention.

He is older than Howie ###### Morenz.

He needs to go.

Tyler Ennis looks like he plays in a band my 14-year-old listens to.

The "playmaker" on the team's number one power play and he's yet to record an assist all season.

He needs to go.

Edited by dudacek

Andrej Meszaros hasn't made a play since Alexei Yashin was Ottawa's best player.

He's on pace to be the first NHL player to be a quaruple digit minus.

He has to go.

Michael Neuvirth couldn't even make it as backup in Washington.

And he looks like a ###### hobbit.

He has to go.

Chris Stewart is built like Lawrence Taylor and plays hockey like Taylor Swift.

He needs to go.

Matt Moulson might be on pace to collect $25 million without scoring a single ###### goal.

And he looks like my brother's dealer.

He has to go.

Who the ###### is Andre Benoit anyway?

He has to go.

Tyson Strachan?

Why the ###### is even here?

Matt Moulson might be on pace to collect $25 million without scoring a single ###### goal.

And he looks like my brother's dealer.

He has to go.

Who the ###### is Andre Benoit anyway?

He has to go.

Tyson Strachan?

Why the ###### is even here?

:lol:

Reinhart and Risto should go because kids shouldn't have to go through ###### like this.

Torrey Mitchell and Nick Deslauriers can stay if, and only if, they severely injure a Bruin.

Cody Mac can stay because he makes Glass's kid happy and somebody on this ###### board needs to be ###### happy.

gorges can stay because the guy is actual ###### hockey player.

Myers can stay because we all need someone to argue about.

Stafford can stay because the world will come to ###### end if he doesn't.

Zemgus can stay because he is a ###### God.

Everybody else, get the ###### off my hockey team.

Edited by dudacek