GDT:10-18-2014 Boston Bruins at Buffalo Sabres 7PM, MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Everytime the Bryins score I roll my eyes. That's the most emotion I've felt so far.

Why even watch then? Maybe it's a defense mechanism for some, but I just don't understand apathy. What's the point. I'm ######in' pissed and this ######in' sucks!!!

Who is staying up late to watch the West Coast Games??

Good West coast hockey is the nice WetWipe to clean myself up after this Sabres Slapjack.

Why even watch then? Maybe it's a defense mechanism for some, but I just don't understand apathy. What's the point. I'm ######in' pissed and this ######in' sucks!!!

Good West coast hockey is the nice WetWipe to clean myself up after this Sabres Slapjack.

Because I'm a Sabres fan, and enjoy watching hockey.

There's been a lot of telling people now they can or can't root for and watch their own team that they've spent their own money supporting around here lately. And it's ###### stupid. Somebody is different than you. It happens.

Edited by Tankalicious

Ryan@RyanTalbotBills 16s17 seconds ago

I'm sorry Ted Nolan, but this is no time for charades. He is great at charades though. #Sabres

B0RYJUWCcAA31lE.jpg

Ted finally realize that any coach on this team is just a puppet?

To satisfy JJ, I will limit my criticism of Rob Ray to his analysis rather than ability to speak: No, Rob, getting 1 goal in the waning minutes of a 4-0 will not be huge for their psyche.

I can't disagree with your point. At this point it's a lost cause (their psyche) whether they score or not.

It will be a long time before this team get's a cent from me. I may even change my favorite team status in GameCenterLive in case the Sabres get some revenue from that.

The only positive from this is that Ted Black has been absent and we haven't had to hear him tell us it's only raining while he's pissing on our leg.

This ######in' sucks. I can't say that enough.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.