GDT: Florida at Buffalo, 7pm

wjag

I would have signed Ott over Cody.

I was thinking Ott instead of Gionta would have been the right move. We can't score either way, so at least have a guy like Ott who raises hell on the ice and generally riles up his team. But, I have a feeling Ott was happy to stay with a winning team.

FUGLY!!! And tomorrow we get the pissed off Bruins coming in off a loss to the Canadiens. What's that sound I hear.....it's the freight train heading into Buffalo. And after Lucic's meltdown at the end of the game last night, he'll be out for blood. I think the Sabres are really gonna miss John Scott tomorrow night.

FUGLY!!! And tomorrow we get the pissed off Bruins coming in off a loss to the Canadiens. What's that sound I hear.....it's the freight train heading into Buffalo. And after Lucic's meltdown at the end of the game last night, he'll be out for blood. I think the Sabres are really gonna miss John Scott tomorrow night.

Good opportunity for Stewart to show he deserves a contract.

Sad that they don't have one center they can count on to win face offs.

God I thought we would be better this year but after these games they are worse. Carolina when all their key players are back from injury are a ton better than Buffalo. After these 5 games barring any teams trading key pieces I just don't see how Buffalo doesn't finish last again. This team is getting badly outshot in most of these games and they look aweful. I know Edmonton isn't much better but I think they move Yakupov for some help and I'm thinking it's going to happen soon.

And the Bruins are coming in tomorrow night coming off a tough loss. It will be ugly

As much as I hate all the teams from Boston this Sabres team is pretty darn bad and I think they are worse than last year. Their was a reason why Montreal cut ties with Gionta. I know we picked him up for leadership and to get to the cap bottom but he seems washed up to me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.