GDT: Florida at Buffalo, 7pm

wjag

I have to admit it was hard not to laugh - as most dads know sometimes the hardest part is acting like your pissed. Pretty much told him do something like that again and we will never go to a game again. When the guy that he blasted was being cool to him his eyes welled up with tears. Sometimes you know you don't have to say much.

I had one of these moments on Thursday. My boy messed up my neighbors flowers, I walked him over to apologize and offer to help clean up. Neighbor said to him, "thank you for apologizing, No need to help, I'll get it cleaned up." He burst into tears.

My God the Panthers lineup doesn't look as bad as I thought:

Projected Lineup

36 Jussi Jokinen – 16 Aleksander Barkov – 12 Jimmy Hayes

11 Jonathan Huberdeau – 27 Nick Bjugstad – 19 Scottie Upshall

20 Sean Bergenheim – 63 Dave Bolland – 14 Tomas Fleischmann

82 Tomas Kopecky – 17 Derek MacKenzie – 24 Brad Boyes

x: 22 Shawn Thornton, 73 Brandon Pirri

51 Brian Campbell – 5 Aaron Ekblad

33 Willie Mitchell – 7 Dmitry Kulikov

4 Dylan Olsen – 44 Erik Gudbranson

x: 47 Colby Robak

1 Roberto Luongo

35 Al Montoya

I agree. I don't think they end up at the bottom come April.

Sabres lose. The news of Ville Leino speaking out is just too much for the locker room to bear. Terry Pegula is heard vomiting pizza logs in the executive washroom, unable to shake feelings of regret. Sure, he looks fine as he sits down for another helping, but we know he's not holding them down.

Sabres lose. The news of Ville Leino speaking out is just too much for the locker room to bear. Terry Pegula is heard vomiting pizza logs in the executive washroom, unable to shake feelings of regret. Sure, he looks fine as he sits down for another helping, but we know he's not holding them down.

Haha, the stink of pizzalog, bile, and shame.

I'm going. I'll be in my usual Chet and Muffy section but implore you if you are near me and bring children to this game make sure they don't kick my seat and do not interfere with my enjoyment of the game.

I do not want to let inkman or sickinfla know about this should that occur...

When did I become the face of the pro kid movement? I'm the ass hole who told Crunch fans that I'd stick their stupid horn up their ass if they brought it to anymore games. I'm also the dick who left seats next to my parents because some snit nose was kicking my seat and I was about to have an aneurysm. Taro and d4rk can vouch for me, I'm kinda a dick at Amerks games. But I always kept it clean and was mindful of the chillin around me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.