GDT: Florida at Buffalo, 7pm

wjag

I don't consider on ice or on field crew "announcers". Announcers are the people that call the game. Feel free to criticize them.

Pretty sure they're paid handsomely to speak in the public eye. They are just as criticizable (that's a word, I guess) as the rest. They're expected to add different styles and perspectives, but it wouldn't hurt to do it in a professional manner. And it's not like half of what Rob Ray says isn't kind of stupid anyways.

There are a number of football announcers that are horrible. I can discuss them here if you'd like.

By the way I feel the same way. There are some annoucers that sound like school children and makes me question where they got their degrees. The same lack of talent has overspilled into the national media, but that's another story for another day. It amazes me how some of these guys got degrees and found a job on top of it. I think it's unfair to give Rob Ray as much criticism as he gets.

By the way I feel the same way. There are some annoucers that sound like school children and makes me question where they got their degrees. The same lack of talent has overspilled into the national media, but that's another story for another day. It amazes me how some of these guys got degrees and found a job on top of it. I think it's unfair to give Rob Ray as much criticism as he gets.

I'd rather get back to criticizing Nolan if that's ok.

Edited by nucci

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.