SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

I can change the flex spot to allow for a TE. Although if you're actually contemplating putting a TE in the flex spot then you're probably in a lot of trouble to begin with.

In another league I drafted Gronk in round 2 and Julius Thomas in the 11th (last season) so starting 2 TE was paramount for me and won me the chip.

Great competitive league, started oFF 4-0 and ended up outta the playoffs. I'm in several leagues and this was by far the hardest to claim players off waivers, shows the level of participation this league had. Had fun, love to come back next year.

Congrats to the winner

• 6 months later...

Was on NFL.com and poking around fantasy football. Noticed the league was active, wondering if I was in last year am I auto in this year? If so lookin forward to another competitive season. Thanks

I plan on running this league again this year. More details will be discussed in August on possible draft dates and rule changes for the season. I better have a better showing than last season!

I plan on running this league again this year. More details will be discussed in August on possible draft dates and rule changes for the season. I better have a better showing than last season!

Good luck with that!

FYI  - anyone that wants to run the fantasy hockey leagues for next  season - send me a note!  

If there's room I'd be down to join this year Derrico, if not no worries. I did win my league last year  :flirt:

Good luck with that!

FYI  - anyone that wants to run the fantasy hockey leagues for next  season - send me a note!  

Very much looking forward to this league. I made the crucial mistake of getting too many players of the same stock last season, as well as completely ignoring my goalie situation (had Enroth most of the year  :doh:)

I think my second year playing should be much better. If no one else wants to run it, I'll do it nobody. I should probably be a last resort though in all honesty 

Edited by WildCard

Hey all,

My son was born two weeks ago so I haven't been checking here regularly.  But I think it's now time to seriously revive this thread.  Thanks ubkev for letting me know someone can take your spot.  Since Wildcard asked first, you are now in, I'll send you a PM on the league info.  Qwk is first in line if there is an opening.  Does anyone else want out this year?  We have a decent demand for guys wanting in the league so please only join if you are going to be active and make weekly lineup changes.  For the most part last year members were active but some were not.  Congrats again to TrueBlue for the championship but we're all gunning for you this time around.

I know it's still a month out but we should kick some potential draft dates around sooner than later.  It's tough getting a time that works for everyone but we can do our best.

Rule changes.  There was talk of turning this into a PPR league.  Is that what most would like to see?  Should we go 0.5PPR or full Point per Reception?  Someone suggested making this a 2 QB league.  That changes the whole dynamic.  I've never done a 2QB league.  Has others?  I'm leery of the idea myself but if everyone else seems to want it then that's fine with me.  Again, please post or message me if you played last year and are not interested this year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.