SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Hey all,

My son was born two weeks ago so I haven't been checking here regularly.  But I think it's now time to seriously revive this thread.  Thanks ubkev for letting me know someone can take your spot.  Since Wildcard asked first, you are now in, I'll send you a PM on the league info.  Qwk is first in line if there is an opening.  Does anyone else want out this year?  We have a decent demand for guys wanting in the league so please only join if you are going to be active and make weekly lineup changes.  For the most part last year members were active but some were not.  Congrats again to TrueBlue for the championship but we're all gunning for you this time around.

I know it's still a month out but we should kick some potential draft dates around sooner than later.  It's tough getting a time that works for everyone but we can do our best.

Rule changes.  There was talk of turning this into a PPR league.  Is that what most would like to see?  Should we go 0.5PPR or full Point per Reception?  Someone suggested making this a 2 QB league.  That changes the whole dynamic.  I've never done a 2QB league.  Has others?  I'm leery of the idea myself but if everyone else seems to want it then that's fine with me.  Again, please post or message me if you played last year and are not interested this year.

Congratulations Dad!

I'm still in. I have no preferences in terms of rules, I like letting the differences in leagues play out to see how different rules work. I know that doesn't help in getting input, but I'm good no matter how you do it.

I like the ppr idea, either .5 or 1 pt per is fine with me. As for 2qbs I wouldn't mind that either if that's what the majority ends up wanting. Looking forward to a great year!

Congratulations Dad!

I'm still in. I have no preferences in terms of rules, I like letting the differences in leagues play out to see how different rules work. I know that doesn't help in getting input, but I'm good no matter how you do it.

Thanks!  Sounds like the majority of the FF world is moving to PPR so we can definetly go with either 0.5 or even full point PPR.  Would like to get some opinions on the 2 QB idea.

I'm torn on the 2 QB deal. On one hand it would make things more interesting to see how people rank the 2nd and 3rd tier QB's in the league. Only having one QB does kill your season if he happens to get injured. On the other hand, to keep it realistic, most teams in real life that rely heavily on a QB are pretty much toast if they lose their QB as well.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Neo, you are in line after Qwk if any spots open up.  As it gets a bit closer I'll start messaging those that haven't yet responded to see if they are still in for this year. That may open a couple spots.

I think maybe we should lean towards just the 1 QB league.  With this being a 12 team league then guys like Alex Smith will be starters and guys like Andy Dalton will be second/third round picks if we went 2 QB.  That's just not right.....

I'm down with full point PPR.

I'm kind of liking the idea of allowing one or two keepers especially since the league was pretty active.  What are the thoughts on this?  Don't let TBP intimidate you :P

Neo, you are in line after Qwk if any spots open up.  As it gets a bit closer I'll start messaging those that haven't yet responded to see if they are still in for this year. That may open a couple spots.

I think maybe we should lean towards just the 1 QB league.  With this being a 12 team league then guys like Alex Smith will be starters and guys like Andy Dalton will be second/third round picks if we went 2 QB.  That's just not right.....

I'm down with full point PPR.

I'm kind of liking the idea of allowing one or two keepers especially since the league was pretty active.  What are the thoughts on this?  Don't let TBP intimidate you :P

I like the keeper idea a lot

I like the keeper idea a lot

Me too.  I'm almost thinking 2 keepers rather than 1.  Thoughts?  Or would that dilute too many top players?

Also, I re-read some older posts and there was a request to add TE into the flex spot.  I think that's pretty minor so I've made that change.  The flex spot you can now use RB, WR or TE.

Me too.  I'm almost thinking 2 keepers rather than 1.  Thoughts?  Or would that dilute too many top players?

Also, I re-read some older posts and there was a request to add TE into the flex spot.  I think that's pretty minor so I've made that change.  The flex spot you can now use RB, WR or TE.

I forgot about adding the TE.  I like that.  And I'm torn on the number of keepers.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.