SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Oh stop whining. It wouldn't even have been close if Russell Wilson wasn't useless.

I'm not taking this too seriously, I didn't draft, and didn't set up my auto draft.... Only my second year of ever playing fantasy game, I can't believe I've won with what I've had, although I've been putting more effort into the waiver wire recently.

Maybe next year I'll get into a pay league, still when I lose I'm calling bs on something ;)

I'm not taking this too seriously, I didn't draft, and didn't set up my auto draft.... Only my second year of ever playing fantasy game, I can't believe I've won with what I've had, although I've been putting more effort into the waiver wire recently.

Maybe next year I'll get into a pay league, still when I lose I'm calling bs on something ;)

Maybe next year, we can turn this into a small money league($20 a person)?

Pfffffft, if you're not trash talking you're doing it wrong.

Pfffffft, if you're not trash talking you're doing it wrong.

Oh yeah, well F#ck you and your God da#n team, petty garbage points with nobodies, you're just lucky I sat my all star crew on the bench, or else we woulda bent you over like a fuc#in slinky!!!!!!

Better :)

We should see if some of us can get together for it

a live draft with some brews and good company, I like it, it needs to happen

I'm loving these ideas guys. I think $20 each would be great, it's just the logistics that would need to be worked out. I would love an in person draft but I'm not sure that's possible.

unfortunately I'm not very good about these leagues and etc, I know a lot of people that have live drafts, is it because it's NFL. Com that makes it hard, what's the big hang up that would keep it from being possible?

unfortunately I'm not very good about these leagues and etc, I know a lot of people that have live drafts, is it because it's NFL. Com that makes it hard, what's the big hang up that would keep it from being possible?

We can have another live draft as we did this year. An in person draft is more difficult to do based on where everyone lives.

Edited by Derrico

We can have another live draft as we did this year. An in person draft is more difficult to do based on where everyone lives.

We can have the draft at my house and then head over to Pegula's house for the post-draft party. :beer:

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Another idea to throw out there. If we have everyone committed to staying in the league then maybe we could start a dynasty league starting next year. That adds a whole new element but the downside is it really wouldn't work if even a couple of owners don't show up for the draft or even make lineup changes.

Another idea to throw out there. If we have everyone committed to staying in the league then maybe we could start a dynasty league starting next year. That adds a whole new element but the downside is it really wouldn't work if even a couple of owners don't show up for the draft or even make lineup changes.

ooh I like that idea

Tell me about it. In my other league which is a money league I needed an RB and after some extensive research saw that Rainey and Steven Jackson have great matchups and was able to pick both up. I come on here looking for one or both and sure as ###### they are both gone here. That's why I think this league could be viable going dynasty, it's very competitive which I love (even with a losing record).

Tell me about it. In my other league which is a money league I needed an RB and after some extensive research saw that Rainey and Steven Jackson have great matchups and was able to pick both up. I come on here looking for one or both and sure as ###### they are both gone here. That's why I think this league could be viable going dynasty, it's very competitive which I love (even with a losing record).

you match up very favorable against me this week, I'm on the skid.... 2 great weeks and still losing, on the verge to. 500

It helps West did something for me last night. I usually get an ok day from Forsett and next to nothing from whoever else gets put in the RB slot. Not to mention I've had to play Floyd most weeks and he's absolutely horrendous. I just can't find a better replacement. My only legit threat week in and week out is Demaryius.

I hear ya, much more competitive than the other league I'm in.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.