SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

• 2 weeks later...

OK, somebody is going to have to do something about Waratah's winning streak. :angel:

The 9ers D is getting people back from injury / suspension, Megatron is finally getting healthy, and I finally have a running game. I can't believe my dumb ass tried getting rid of luck the first half of the season, thank god nobody took me up on it.

That being said, I'm willing to roll the dice with sanchise. Luck is available to the highest bidder. C'mon gentlemen, there has to be a couple of you who feel you are a QB away from a championship.

I go from losing to Glass to being in second place and the highest scoring team in the league. Fantasy football is fun.

The Stain of Losing to the Grumpy Guys is permanent. No matter how much success you achieve in this league, or life in general, you will always know what really happened. You will always feel the gnawing sense of utter failure.

Only two weeks left in the regular season. Looks like there is a very tight playoff race unfolding between the top 8 teams. Only 4 will make it. Good luck all.

Should be interesting for sure.

The 9ers D is getting people back from injury / suspension, Megatron is finally getting healthy, and I finally have a running game. I can't believe my dumb ass tried getting rid of luck the first half of the season, thank god nobody took me up on it.

That being said, I'm willing to roll the dice with sanchise. Luck is available to the highest bidder. C'mon gentlemen, there has to be a couple of you who feel you are a QB away from a championship.

The loser of our game should pretty much knock them out of the playoffs. Good luck! ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.