SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

The tears of your grieving parents, widowed spouses, and orphaned children will water the fields of my victory.

Keep writing like that and I will don cheerleader garb, cheer for you, and post pictures.

Y'all are going to have a blast.

The tears of your grieving parents, widowed spouses, and orphaned children will water the fields of my victory. 

Child please.  This season I'm going to score more times than your sister all dolled up on a Saturday night at da club.

tomorrow  :angel:

j/k.  yes 10pm tonight

Thanks, I get lazy on mobile; I could have just scrolled up and saw it  :doh:  :lol:

I'll go pick up some green trails, probably. This is my first ever fantasy football league.  Warning to all: Prepare to be embarrassed and humiliated.  My reign will be long and hard for you.

Hernandez and Freddy are late round sleepers, if they drop that far

Child please.  This season I'm going to score more times than your sister all dolled up on a Saturday night at da club.

Any chance you could tell me the name of that night club?

Thanks, I get lazy on mobile; I could have just scrolled up and saw it  :doh:  :lol:

Hernandez and Freddy are late round sleepers, if they drop that far

Any chance you could tell me the name of that night club?

Very nice :w00t:

Mr. Commissioner, you couldn't score with my sister if you paid twice her regular rate.

:lol:

About to put the kids down and then grab a cold one. No matter how the draft goes you always feel good about it if ur a few deep

My Dad doesn't like the Johny Walker double black we got him for his birthday, so he gave it to me. Combine that with the cigars I have left over from the bachelor party a few weeks back, and I might be doing my draft outside  :beer:

My Dad doesn't like the Johny Walker double black we got him for his birthday, so he gave it to me. Combine that with the cigars I have left over from the bachelor party a few weeks back, and I might be doing my draft outside :beer:

All y'all better be outdoors cuz I'm raining blood on you fools this year.

...leftover damage from how hard you took it last year?

My Dad doesn't like the Johny Walker double black we got him for his birthday, so he gave it to me. Combine that with the cigars I have left over from the bachelor party a few weeks back, and I might be doing my draft outside :beer:

I'd admire you if you bought it for him on purpose knowing he wouldn't like it and give it to you. But if last year's fantasy results are any indication, you don't think that many steps ahead :p

My Dad doesn't like the Johny Walker double black we got him for his birthday, so he gave it to me. Combine that with the cigars I have left over from the bachelor party a few weeks back, and I might be doing my draft outside  :beer:

That sounds like a good combo. My Rollin rock may need an upgrade after reading that

I'd admire you if you bought it for him on purpose knowing he wouldn't like it and give it to you. But if last year's fantasy results are any indication, you don't think that many steps ahead :p

BOOM!! Reigning champ bringin it already!

I'd admire you if you bought it for him on purpose knowing he wouldn't like it and give it to you. But if last year's fantasy results are any indication, you don't think that many steps ahead :P

I wasn't in the league last year, who came in last? Looks like TB came in first 

That sounds like a good combo. My Rollin rock may need an upgrade after reading that

Not a big fan of Scotch, but I like it. Then again, I wasn't a fan of vodka even remotely until I had some top shelf stuff, completely changed my view. 

I wasn't in the league last year, who came in last? Looks like TB came in first 

Not a big fan of Scotch, but I like it. Then again, I wasn't a fan of vodka even remotely until I had some top shelf stuff, completely changed my view. 

Ink was tied for last....can't remember off of the top of my head with who.  You can't beat grey goose with some soda and lime.

Anyway, my beer list for the night consists of:

Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold

Southern Tier 2x

Southern Tier Live

Flying Bison Rusty Chain

Flying Bison Kolsch 716

Coney Island rootbeer

If my draft is bad, this is why.

Those are some high % drinks right there. Gonna have to pour some more JW to keep up with you now 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.