SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

With the final week of the regular season starting tomorrow I want to thank everyone for a good season. It seems like nobody felt they had a great team but it will be a tight playoff race at the end. Good luck to the 8 that still have a chance to pull off the championship.

I will set up a league again next year. Any suggestions to changes to rules/format will be welcomed. As I had mentioned before, the idea of a dynasty league might be cool.

With the final week of the regular season starting tomorrow I want to thank everyone for a good season. It seems like nobody felt they had a great team but it will be a tight playoff race at the end. Good luck to the 8 that still have a chance to pull off the championship.

I will set up a league again next year. Any suggestions to changes to rules/format will be welcomed. As I had mentioned before, the idea of a dynasty league might be cool.

The only suggestion I would make for next year is to add a feature where you can't accidentally draft 4 players who don't make it through half the season with your top 7 picks. Losing my 1, 4, 6, and 7 with no return was pretty rough.

Edited by Glass Case Of Emotion

Definitely make it a PPR league!! And if there's an option in this league I'd like to see a defensive player added.

Edited by Hank

The only suggestion I would make for next year is to add a feature where you can't accidentally draft 4 players who don't make it through half the season with your top 7 picks. Losing my 1, 4, 6, and 7 with no return was pretty rough.

Pity I have for you not. My scrappy bunch of losers will rain down upon you with the fury of 10 Star Wars fanbois blogging from their mothers basement about black stormtroopers.

I think two QBs in a twelve team league is a little nuts. I know some do it, but I don't see the appeal. That said I wouldn't mind QBs being a little more important. Maybe 6 points for passing TDs?

I have no idea what the tiebreaker is, but I think it should be total points on the season.

I'd love an auction draft too, but I know the logistics makes it basically impossible, so I'm not sure why I'm bringing it up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.