Anyway, my beer list for the night consists of:

Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold

Southern Tier 2x

Southern Tier Live

Flying Bison Rusty Chain

Flying Bison Kolsch 716

Coney Island rootbeer

If my draft is bad, this is why.

By the time you get to Flying Bison Rusty Chain you will be taking Taylor in the fifth round

Looking through everyone's depth chart I think you're looking like one of the best if Ellington can stay healthy.  Freeman and Sankey are likely backups on their own team so you could be in trouble with any injuries but as a starting group it's pretty good.

PS I was praying Cobb fell to me in the second round and I wanted Cameron to fall to me in one of the later rounds.  You took him one spot before me in both cases!

I was projected at 4-10.

Looking through everyone's depth chart I think you're looking like one of the best if Ellington can stay healthy.  Freeman and Sankey are likely backups on their own team so you could be in trouble with any injuries but as a starting group it's pretty good.

PS I was praying Cobb fell to me in the second round and I wanted Cameron to fall to me in one of the later rounds.  You took him one spot before me in both cases!

In the first couple rounds this happened to me every time ahaha. Then I had Whiskey making fun of me for taking forever.

So I get an NFL.com email 'ranking and projecting' my team.

Projection: 0-14

Wow.  Out to prove the doubters wrong.

Edit: My odds of making the playoffs is projected at 1%.  1%?!?!

Seems a bit optimistic. After all, your #1 WR is a rookie on the Raiders.

My depth chart.  What do you guys think?

QB-

Tony Romo DAL

Carson Palmer ARI

RB-

Adrian Peterson MIN

Andre Ellington ARI

Devonta Freeman ATL

Bishop Sankey TEN

WR-

Randall Cobb GB

T.Y. Hilton IND

Charles Johnson MIN

TE-

Travis Kelce KC

Jordan Cameron MIA

K- Mason Crosby GB

DEF- Arizona Cardinals

You have no WR or RB depth...one of your guys goes down and it's all over.

Seems a bit optimistic. After all, your #1 WR is a rookie on the Raiders.

You have no WR or RB depth...one of your guys goes down and it's all over.

What I lack in WR I gain in spades at RB.  I have the best group of RB in the league and it's not even close......

Predicted 7-7 for me. I'll take is after last season.

What I lack in WR I gain in spades at RB. I have the best group of RB in the league and it's not even close......

Forsett and Bell are a nice 1-2 but I had Miller last year. All they wanted to do was give the ball to other guys.

Predicted 7-7 for me. I'll take is after last season.

Forsett and Bell are a nice 1-2 but I had Miller last year. All they wanted to do was give the ball to other guys.

1,374 yards and 9 total TD's is a pretty nice season last year.  That's solid to high end RB2 numbers as my number 3 guy.  All reports out of Miami is he has looked good in training camp.

Edit - He was ranking 9th in standard scoring last year.  So my three backs ranking 2, 8 and 9 overall last year.  I'm going to need a similarly huge year from them again as I don't have any top tier (or middle tier) wideouts.

Edited by Derrico

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.