SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Solely to prevent me missing a post -- Clarity -- I am NOT in, but remain wait listed. Correct?

That is correct, ur next on the list but I believe I've heard back from all that is in. I will pm you if anything comes up.

10 please. First night classes of the year, and while I won't keep them the whole time, I would like a little buffer :)

10 is fine.

Apparently I have another draft on September 2nd....sooooooo make it the 31st. Or I can do two drafts and once and see how bad my teams end up (see: still better than Whiskey's).

August 31 works.

Once Qwk (Immerman) logs in I will set the draft date and time for Monday August 31 at 10pm.

Awesome.  Everyone has now responded and the league is full unfortunately.  Neo, Deluca and Stenbro will be contacted if there are any changes.

Good luck to a good year everyone and we will see you at the draft on August 31, 10pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Big draft tonight!  I know it's only a Monday but you've got to have a beverage or 3 for the draft.  What's everyone's drink of choice?  I've got a six pack of Rolling Rock chilling in the bar fridge.  This is my first year in a PPR league, certainly alters my draft board.

Big draft tonight! I know it's only a Monday but you've got to have a beverage or 3 for the draft. What's everyone's drink of choice? I've got a six pack of Rolling Rock chilling in the bar fridge. This is my first year in a PPR league, certainly alters my draft board.

Has the draft order been set yet?

Has the draft order been set yet?

The draft order is randomized.  I believe you can log on to find out the order a half hour before the draft starts.

I'll go pick up some green trails, probably. This is my first ever fantasy football league.  Warning to all: Prepare to be embarrassed and humiliated.  My reign will be long and hard for you.

A newbie, excellent....My odds of making the playoffs just went up.

my draft last night did not go so well :(  hopefully this one is better.

Bring that same karma over to this draft!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.