Second Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

So Minnesota is what, 2-5 on the road thus far these playoffs? I don't know if it's last line change or the atmosphere, but either way that doesn't bode well for a team that will never have home-ice advantage.

That building seems rocking pretty hard for every game in Minny.

Things went downhill quickly for the Habs. Stupid penalties and a hostile hometown crowd. Methinks this one is over.

I hope not. Keep in mind, MTL had 3 or more goals in each of the first 3 games.

Also, Rask only has something like 5 wins in 20 career games against MTL...

Bruins are relying on players that are pretty young. How did they get all this young talent? Pretty impressive

Is Vanek even playing tonight?

-not being afraid to trade young talent like Kessel and Seguin, when they realize they don't fit their system

-consistently surrounding young players with good veterans like Iginla, Chara, Jagr, etc

-I think their team pack mentality really benefits the young players, and lets them feel comfortable. They know they are protected by the goonism of players like Lucic, Marchand, Thornton, Chara, Boychuk, etc

Not to sound cliche, but these past two games the Rangers are playing inspired hockey.

OMG, Pittsburgh with elbows flying everywhere.

Never really cared for the Rangers much, but these past two games have been really good. Pierre sucks for class.

Not to sound cliche, but these past two games the Rangers are playing inspired hockey.

OMG, Pittsburgh with elbows flying everywhere.

Never really cared for the Rangers much, but these past two games have been really good. Pierre sucks for class.

I'm kinda pulling for the Rangers. Lundqvist has been a solid goalie for a long time, not flashy, and deserves one. I like M St Louis, Nash is cool. Boyle and D Moore are hard workers.

I can't stand Crosby, HATE the Bruins, and don't like MTL since they are a main rival (although I'm pulling for Vanek and Briere).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.