Second Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

Because some asked for it but didn't actually start it, here's the thread that's number two in the playoffs, but bound to be number one in your hearts (for the next two weeks).

No shirt, no shoes, no posting. That means you, too, ink.

Because some asked for it but didn't actually start it, here's the thread that's number two in the playoffs, but bound to be number one in your hearts (for the next two weeks).

Are we allowing ink to wear shorts in here?

That someone was me. Sorry. I was shamelessly throwing my art around. And I'm going to do it again. But I'm not wearing shoes. Or a shirt, really.

9GjuEzx.jpg

ugh, go habs? :wacko:

Former Sabres moving onto the second round:

Jason Pominville, Matt Moulson and Cody McCormick for Minnesota.

Robyn Regehr for Los Angeles.

Danny Briere and Thomas Vanek for Montreal.

Daniel Paille for Boston.

Dominic Moore in New York.

Didn't include guys who aren't actively playing for their team or never played a game in Buffalo.

There will be at least one former Sabres in the conference finals since Montreal/Boston face each other.

Guest Sloth

Just noticed that I'm the only person in the Sabrespace bracket to pick the Kings to win the Cup. I like those odds.

Not the only one. I'm going w/ the Kings. Quick only gave up 5 goals in the last 4 games of the series. And LA managed to bury the puck a lot in the last 4 games. Quick is just too quick.

My interest level in the second round series:

LA-Anaheim - I'll take Anaheim because I think they match up well against LA.

Boston-Montreal - Montreal, because I refuse to pick Boston.

Chicago-Minnesota - Chicago because Chicago.

Pittsburgh-New York - NYR because I hate Pittsburgh and I think the Rangers are better.

That someone was me. Sorry. I was shamelessly throwing my art around. And I'm going to do it again. But I'm not wearing shoes. Or a shirt, really.

9GjuEzx.jpg

ugh, go habs? :wacko:

Josie, this an awesome piece of art, although I hate the bruins this is unbelievable wonderful.

My interest level in the second round series: LA-Anaheim, Boston-Montreal Chicago-Minnesota

Pittsburgh-New York

I was surprised hearing ppl bash the Philly / NYR series, I thought it was a great series.

I'm also pumped to see how NYR stacks up against cry baby Crosby. If there's a series I could take or leave it's probably Chicago / Minn as I don't think the Wild have a prayer. But you never know.

As for my picks I'm going:

LA

Chicago

Montreal

NYR

NYR, Montreal, LA, Chicago.

I'm not sure how confident I am in Montreal winning, but I honestly can't stomach the thought of a Rangers-Bruins series, so yea. In any event, I hope Vanek tears them a new one.

I don't expect TV to last 3 games

I don't expect TV to last 3 games

Exactly, there's no way Montreal is going to hang in there against the Bruins' cheapshots.

They're going to lose the war of attrition big time, unless the NHL grows a pair and suddenly starts suspending Bruins.

I figure if it doesn't happen against the Habs, it never will.

Paging d4rk, d4rk please report to wherever your better half is at

Haha we've reached the point where my nudity is boring/normal.

Don't the Bruins wear white jerseys on the road?

Whoops.

Oh well, black and yellow looks way cooler.

Josie, this an awesome piece of art, although I hate the bruins this is unbelievable wonderful.

Thank you, and ###### the Bruins. As a Red Wings fan, I cannot tell you how much hatred I have for Satan Lucic, Marchand's twisted beak, Chara's ability to avoid any and all repercussions to his actions, and Tuuka's little elfin Ferngully face.

Every team I had amiable feelings towards has been beaten in the first round. It is now a case of "lesser of evils" for me, and a lot of drinking. Also, my playoffs bracket is a study in who NOT to pick.

Thank you, and ###### the Bruins. As a Red Wings fan, I cannot tell you how much hatred I have for Satan Lucic, Marchand's twisted beak, Chara's ability to avoid any and all repercussions to his actions, and Tuuka's little elfin Ferngully face.

Yeah, f*** Miro!

Miroslav+Satan+Ryan+Miller+Buffalo+Sabres+V9kZgtOqpaTl.jpg

Oh, I see that you're over it.

I had to have an emergency appendectomy last night, about 20 minutes into the rags game I had to go to the ER and was in surgery, so I missed all the great action last night, I was just getting cozy and Bam!! Just got outta the hospital in time to watch the habs hopefully take the bruins tonight, got my electrolytes and my pain meds ready and hopefully can enjoy a good game.... I was glad to see the Kings, Wild, and rags win tho

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.