Second Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

The only series I'm really interested in are the Eastern ones. The Hawks are going to roll over the Wild, and LA fans/teams have never interested me.

I'll take Montreal, Chiraq, Rags, and the Flying V

Rene Rencourt sucks so bad... just dear god make it stop. :wallbash:

I never think I can hate Boston sports more, but they continue to surprise me

I had to have an emergency appendectomy last night, about 20 minutes into the rags game I had to go to the ER and was in surgery, so I missed all the great action last night, I was just getting cozy and Bam!! Just got outta the hospital in time to watch the habs hopefully take the bruins tonight, got my electrolytes and my pain meds ready and hopefully can enjoy a good game.... I was glad to see the Kings, Wild, and rags win tho

Aw ######. That'll ruin a night of Game 7's. You doing okay?

Aw ######. That'll ruin a night of Game 7's. You doing okay?

Thanks for asking, I'm ok now, got some nice scars and I'll have a bit of pain for the next week or two, but should be alright from here, just gotta make sure I don't toss and turn in my sleep for the next few nights.

Thanks for asking, I'm ok now, got some nice scars and I'll have a bit of pain for the next week or two, but should be alright from here, just gotta make sure I don't toss and turn in my sleep for the next few nights.

I got some handcuffs I won't be using if that would help.

AH-HA! Montreal takes a 3-2 lead with 7 minutes left.

If Montreal take away home-ice from the Bruins, the Bruins are going to find themselves in a tough spot, Bell Centre is loud, real loud.

I'm not a huge Montreal supporter, but I don't hate them either. Their fans are incredible, I always look forward to the Sabres playing there, and any playoff game there is great.

Edited by WildCard

In the 3 divs I picked right, I'm sticking w/ my original picks. (Hawks, Rags, Habs)

In the 1 I only got 1/2 right, I'm sticking w/ the team I thought was moving on. Ducks in 6.

[EDIT to fix :doh: moment.]

Edited by Taro T

Just lead with the handcuffs and you're in ;)

Keep it up habs!!

last time I lead with that she called the cops but I'll try it again.

GO HABS!!! SCREW YOU BOSTON!!!

Anyone else noticing the Habs have much better outside speed?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.