2014-2015 Roster

Stads

Don't ever correct me again. When I get something wrong, you just take it like a man.

I really hope we don't have to spend all year racing to the bottom with Edmonton and Calgary again. One of those teams should be ready to stop sucking.

I think Edmonton will take a small step up if they can find another center somehow. Maybe they want Hodgson?

I just like the idea of moving a good piece or two to the teams that will be competing with us in the tank. Stewart to Ottawa for a prospect would be a start. We should then acquire Lecavalier for a 2nd or something and then use a regular buyout to make up for that.

Edited by Tankalicious

Chris Nichols@NicholsOnHockey 2 hrs

McGuire: I talked to an NHL GM two days ago who had "significant interest" in Tyler Myers. Wasn't sure if #Sabres were asking right price.

McGuire on Tyler Myers: Depends what marketplace will bear, but I do think there's probably an interest in potentially moving him. #Sabres

FWIW It is McGuire

Edited by BRAWNDO

McGuire: I talked to an NHL GM two days ago who had "significant interest" in Tyler Myers. Wasn't sure if #Sabres were asking right price.

McGuire on Tyler Myers: Depends what marketplace will bear, but I do think there's probably an interest in potentially moving him. #Sabres

FWIW It is McGuire

Yea, so we should take it to be 100% true. No matter how annoying McGuire may be he's one of the best in the business.

Drane is not going to be pleased when he sees this...

A) Life Fitness is gimmicky BS. Get Precor for real men.

B) Girgensons in women's clothing again

C) Why are they wearing dark socks? MRSA ######.....

D) Does Pegula monitor their heart rates at home and suggest foods based on them?

E) I'd like to see Tyler Myers data. McKinney has been useless in terms of development and injury....hopefully he doesn't kill someone

F) Is that the Weather Channel on TV?

G) If you look over Kaleta's right shoulder in the mirror, you can see who is taking the picture. I believe the 2nd gentleman to be Joe Battista

I'm not sure how socks relate in this case the staff infections, but dark socks are a "thing" these days. Get with the times, man!

I have it from sources that white shin high socks with the colored stripes are now a "thing" again, 40 years later.

I have it from sources that white shin high socks with the colored stripes are now a "thing" again, 40 years later.

The Hipsterfication of America. I've seen several yutes lately wearing dark mid-height socks and "athletic" sandals. I wish those kids would get off my lawn.

1) Our goaltending is worse than it was last year.

Both our goalies have potential and one may emerge, but, on paper, this position has gone from top third of the league to bottom third.

2) We lost our best defenceman.

Gorges and Meszaros for McBain and Tallinder certainly increases our depth. But that won't matter unless Myers can fill Ehrhoff's role and one or more of the kids can fill in as competent second-pairing guys behind Myers.

3) We still can't score

This was one of the worst offences of all-time and Moulson was there most of last year, remember? Reinhart and Gionta could combine for 30 additional goals and we'd still be at the bottom of the league.

Increased depth, a full year from Teddy and some growth from the kids might mean an improvement of 10 or 15 points. Which would still put us in the basement.

The tank is very much alive.

One person you tankers always seem to overlook in your cellar dweller aspirations is Chris Stewart. He is on our team. Doe she light it up? Don't know. But Drew Stafford probably does in a contract year.

And what if they traded Myers to the Peg for Kane? Tanking boys, is over.

The Hipsterfication of America. I've seen several yutes lately wearing dark mid-height socks and "athletic" sandals. I wish those kids would get off my lawn.

And at $18 a pair for the "right" socks to be cool in middle school. (with left foot / right foot formed/labeled!) They say Lacrosse bros started it. It's out of hand.

One person you tankers always seem to overlook in your cellar dweller aspirations is Chris Stewart. He is on our team. Doe she light it up? Don't know. But Drew Stafford probably does in a contract year.

And what if they traded Myers to the Peg for Kane? Tanking boys, is over.

I'm really interested in seeing what Stewart does. I don't think he is here to stay, but he is talented and he should be motivated.

I think everybody agrees on Stafford. He will be god-like this year.

I'm really interested in seeing what Stewart does. I don't think he is here to stay, but he is talented and he should be motivated.

I think everybody agrees on Stafford. He will be god-like this year.

Hopefully great enough to get some picks at the deadline.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.