2014-2015 Roster

Stads

I heard that, but I cannot speak to how good. If you were to compare him to Bogosian, I don't know who would be the more sought after D-man. I think our D is our strength and I don't know enough about their depth -- maybe we don't even have that to our credit.

OEL is/would be more highly sought after than Bogosian. I think we as Sabres fans just really dig what Bogo brings to the table, but in terms of national attention, I think its OEL easy.

I expect to see all kinds of Foligno and Ennis over the last month, much more of Deslauriers and maybe Larsson and Hodgson will be put into positions to succeed. These are the guys who have a chance of being on next year's squad. And Murray has cleared the decks for them. I hope Nolan follows that lead and gives them a chance to show what they've got.

I expect to see all kinds of Foligno and Ennis over the last month, much more of Deslauriers and maybe Larsson and Hodgson will be put into positions to succeed. These are the guys who have a chance of being on next year's squad. And Murray has cleared the decks for them. I hope Nolan follows that lead and gives them a chance to show what they've got.

I'd expect a heavy dose of Ellis, Dalpe, and Schaller. Nolan gets all giddy for his pluggers.

Edited by Inkoslav Manilov

I'm just gonna leave this here. 

attachicon.gifsabres goaltenders.png

(Search result today when I was trying to recall the name of the big Swedish sieve we got from Dallas.)

I want to see Vinz get some game action.  If not now, WHEN?

I hope Nolan follows that lead and gives them a chance to show what they've got.

Not me.  At this point I want to see them crash and burn.  Let them shine in October.  This is no time to show off.  The Tank is the bridge to the future.  Dont' throw a track now.

zgejx9tws6rggy3ywmae.jpg

I expect the rest of the season to be more entertaining than the last two months were.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.