Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Rapoport said we're interviewing Bevell today. Likely means Dan Quinn today, too. So Bevell, Quinn and Gase today. Reich tomorrow.

Since Schefter said we're likely interviewing Shanahan this weekend that would probably mean him tomorrow, too. Then Jackson and Hamilton early in the week if their teams lose.

Rapoport said we're interviewing Bevell today. Likely means Dan Quinn today, too. So Bevell, Quinn and Gase today. Reich tomorrow.

Since Schefter said we're likely interviewing Shanahan this weekend that would probably mean him tomorrow, too. Then Jackson and Hamilton early in the week if their teams lose.

I think they can interview Jackson and Hamilton regardless of the outcome of this week's games, as long as they do it before next weekend.

PLEASE no Schwartz as HC. Let him leave if he wants.

Buffalo needs to keep Schwartz in town. Players have already said they want him to be a part of the Bills next year. Schwartz is under contract anyway. He can't leave for another DC position. Schwartz can leave for a HC position, but his name has not been brought up by other teams. So unless the Bills and Scwartz agree to part ways, he'll be in Buffalo next year.

Well other teams seem to realize that Schwartz didn't all of a sudden become a good head coach because of his success with a talent laden Bills D.

I sure hope he is back---and from your explanation looks like that will be the case. He did a good job last year.

Buffalo needs to keep Schwartz in town. Players have already said they want him to be a part of the Bills next year. Schwartz is under contract anyway. He can't leave for another DC position. Schwartz can leave for a HC position, but his name has not been brought up by other teams. So unless the Bills and Scwartz agree to part ways, he'll be in Buffalo next year.

He can become a DC move elsewhere, but only if the Bills allow him to interview while under contract or release him of his contract.

He can become a DC move elsewhere, but only if the Bills allow him to interview while under contract or release him of his contract.

That's what I meant w/ the if the Bills and Schwartz agree to part ways.

My personal and intimate familiarity with Kim's shoe collection says that she's highly unlikely to go an open-toed route at any interview.

Besides, those precious feet would be pearls to the swine with Fat Rex in the room.

She wears crocs and they stink to high heaven.

Id say that the Cards are in a much tougher division.

FWIW, Buffalo (.486) had a higher strength of victory than the Cardinals (.477). Only the Patriots (.487) and Seahawks (.513) had a higher SOV.

Edit: Of the playoff teams.

Edited by JujuFish