Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

So any thoughts on the big NE game coming up at home, new ownership will be transferred and this team is finally beatable. It'll take a good game to get the W

I think we hang in it, but in the end they still take us out

24-14 pats

Hope I'm wrong

I think we beat the Pats with our defense mostly. Bills win 21-16

I dunno - I think the Pats are gonna come out really motivated to open up a lead against Buffalo in the AFC East. And Buffalo victories against the Belichick/Brady era Patriots have been few and far between. I am not optimistic about the outcome of this one.

Don't get me wrong - it would be wonderful if the Bills do win - I hate the Patriots - I loved every second of them getting dismantled on MNF last week. But.....

So any thoughts on the big NE game coming up at home, new ownership will be transferred and this team is finally beatable. It'll take a good game to get the W

I think we hang in it, but in the end they still take us out

24-14 pats

Hope I'm wrong

1SDcwja.jpg

Kyle Orton's mustache can beat the Patriots all on its own. Even without the polyester suit he stole from some Dirty Harry extra. I'm not worried.

Edited by Drunkard

I dunno - I think the Pats are gonna come out really motivated to open up a lead against Buffalo in the AFC East. And Buffalo victories against the Belichick/Brady era Patriots have been few and far between. I am not optimistic about the outcome of this one.

Don't get me wrong - it would be wonderful if the Bills do win - I hate the Patriots - I loved every second of them getting dismantled on MNF last week. But.....

s/open up a/take the/. When I looked at the standings, Buffalo has the tie breaker right now (division record).

I don't think Brady's O-line can keep him upright against our D line.

Just like last season?

If I'm not mistaken he was sacked 2 or 3 times last year, pressured a ton, and hit even more. I was at that game, and a lot of throws seemed hurried, and they turned to quick crossing patterns to Edelmen and Amendola after a while because that was all they could get (Gronk was out then too tho, a factor I didn't consider)

If the Bills can find a way to beat the Patriots, the goal posts must come down.

Absolutely not. Don't give the Pats the satisfaction. And it hasn't exactly been forever since the Bills beat them here. If the game were for the division, as in late in the season, I'd feel differently.

Absolutely not. Don't give the Pats the satisfaction. And it hasn't exactly been forever since the Bills beat them here. If the game were for the division, as in late in the season, I'd feel differently.

My Internet skills don't exactly sick but I can't find the video of FJ waving the Bills flag after that game

Edited by inkman

My Internet skills don't exactly sick but I can't find the video of FJ waving the Bills flag after that game

I didn't like that, either. Don't make Goliath think that he's Goliath. Make the Pats think they're just another team on the way to the division title. Just another team. Just another team. I can't repeat it enough.

I feel the same way about the Bruins.

If it were a week 17 division winner then maybe.

I disagree. I was there the last two times it happened. It signifies the franchise (team and fans) are turning it around. It is not just another game. It is a changing of the guard and it should be celebrated. Hope we can have this debate on Sunday evening.

As a practical matter, there's no way to tear the goal posts down anymore. I was there in - what - 2011? When we beat the Pats on the last second chip shot field goal. Stadium staff immediately began a process of lowering the goal posts so that they would lay flat in the end zone - it happened in amazingly short order.

The modern NFL, man. They may not be able (or really want) to stop the post-apocalyptic behavior in the lots and the stands, but they will keep the playing field secure.

As a practical matter, there's no way to tear the goal posts down anymore. I was there in - what - 2011? When we beat the Pats on the last second chip shot field goal. Stadium staff immediately began a process of lowering the goal posts so that they would lay flat in the end zone - it happened in amazingly short order.

The modern NFL, man. They may not be able (or really want) to stop the post-apocalyptic behavior in the lots and the stands, but they will keep the playing field secure.

I hope the stadium staff at least lowered those goal posts faster than they normally would as a symbolic gesture to the fans. "Here you go, we'll bounce them slightly just for you guys".

Pictures

post-2716-0-25965300-1412771716_thumb.jpg

post-2716-0-01112000-1412771725_thumb.jpg

And the meeting is officially underway. Pegulas will be introduced and a presentation will follow. Then they will leave the room while the vote takes place. If they are confirmed, they will be readmitted to the meeting and officially be owners.