Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Ralph Wilson reportedly ensured that hundreds of millions from the sale of the Bills was to be donated to the cities of Detroit and Buffalo. It's been said before but wow, what a guy; I'm not sure he could have handled the selling of this team any better. Thanks Mr.Wilson :beer:

Ralph Wilson reportedly ensured that hundreds of millions from the sale of the Bills was to be donated to the cities of Detroit and Buffalo. It's been said before but wow, what a guy; I'm not sure he could have handled the selling of this team any better. Thanks Mr.Wilson :beer:

I was really impressed with the way everything shook out. Makes all the worries about the team leaving look that much sillier.

I'm pretty sure it's going to have to be 5 or 6 briefcases.

I'm pretty sure Pegula has enough money to buy a custom-made briefcase fit for the occasion. ;)

(Unfortunately, it's going to be lame wire transfers. Pfft)

I'm pretty sure Pegula has enough money to buy a custom-made briefcase fit for the occasion. ;)

(Unfortunately, it's going to be lame wire transfers. Pfft)

I want to see this file cabinet sized briefcase. These need to be carried around more often.

:)

:w00t:

Looking at their schedules, there is a very good chance that the Buffalo-New England matchup in Week 17 will be for the division crown (and that's with me expecting a loss this week).

For Buffalo:

SHOULD win against Minnesota, New York (x2), Miami, Cleveland and Oakland. Even if they lose the rest that puts them at 9-6 and one division loss.

For New England:

If they end up with three losses between Chicago, San Diego, Indianapolis, Denver and Green Bay then they go in at 10-5 with one division loss.

The winner would win the tiebreaker based on AFCE record.

Of course, a win this week for Buffalo makes that look a whole lot easier.

pulp-fiction-o.gif

Is that the $1.4 Billion in the suitcase?

I got bored, here's some math.

The largest denomination of US currency ever printed was the $100,000 bill (with Woodrow Wilson's face), printed from 1934 to 1935.

wilson-100-grand.jpg

It would take 14,000 of those bills to pay the $1.4B for the Buffalo Bills. How much space would 14,000 bills take up? Well, some kid paid his $14k college tuition in one dollar bills, so that's what that looks like. It's close. 100 stacked bills is 0.43" thick. After some math, you could arrange 4.3" stacks in two rows and seven columns in a suit case to make up the 14,000 required $100,000 bills. The only drawback is that there are only seven known $100,000 bills left in existence. The highest denomination of US Currency currently printed is the $100 bill. It'd take 14 million of those, which would be a pile of $100 bills that weighs 14.28 tons.

Is that the $1.4 Billion in the suitcase?

I got bored, here's some math.

The largest denomination of US currency ever printed was the $100,000 bill (with Woodrow Wilson's face), printed from 1934 to 1935.

wilson-100-grand.jpg

It would take 14,000 of those bills to pay the $1.4B for the Buffalo Bills. How much space would 14,000 bills take up? Well, some kid paid his $14k college tuition in one dollar bills, so that's what that looks like. It's close. 100 stacked bills is 0.43" thick. After some math, you could arrange 4.3" stacks in two rows and seven columns in a suit case to make up the 14,000 required $100,000 bills. The only drawback is that there are only seven known $100,000 bills left in existence. The highest denomination of US Currency currently printed is the $100 bill. It'd take 14 million of those, which would be a pile of $100 bills that weighs 14.28 tons.

Haha I did this math a couple hours ago. I got about 14,300 lbs.

Looking at their schedules, there is a very good chance that the Buffalo-New England matchup in Week 17 will be for the division crown (and that's with me expecting a loss this week).

There is a saying about putting the cart before the horse. Ever hear of it? :doh: