Mr Ryan Miller....

spndnchz

I watched and am glad I did. My beef is the usual you can't hear what the question was on half of them. If you're a fan you should watch that video. Miller is at ease. His guard is down. He is still thinking but this is a really cool q and a with him. What he says about the city the people and what it means to play in a place where the people are fans and the players are noticed and not invisible. Not every player gets that.

It's the second last one you'll see from him my friend. I encourage you have the patience to watch it. You will be pleased with the reflection of Ryan Miller. I'm very glad that I invested the nine minutes and change which is NOTHING compared to how much I have invested over the years. And I for one am GLAD he will play his final game tomorrow. I will be there one last time to witness him and hopefully rise out of my seat screaming MILLERRRRR!!!! I thought the last game last year was the swan song but I'm positive this is. Watch the video.

Thanks for the memories Ryan, I guess my jersey with your name and number will get creatively framed now. Go win a cup dude.

This is the most cathartic song I know. Well done.

I watched and am glad I did. My beef is the usual you can't hear what the question was on half of them. If you're a fan you should watch that video. Miller is at ease. His guard is down. He is still thinking but this is a really cool q and a with him. What he says about the city the people and what it means to play in a place where the people are fans and the players are noticed and not invisible. Not every player gets that.

It's the second last one you'll see from him my friend. I encourage you have the patience to watch it. You will be pleased with the reflection of Ryan Miller. I'm very glad that I invested the nine minutes and change which is NOTHING compared to how much I have invested over the years. And I for one am GLAD he will play his final game tomorrow. I will be there one last time to witness him and hopefully rise out of my seat screaming MILLERRRRR!!!! I thought the last game last year was the swan song but I'm positive this is. Watch the video.

Thanks for the memories Ryan, I guess my jersey with your name and number will get creatively framed now. Go win a cup dude.

Great post.

Personally, i have been a trade Miller proponent. Have to admit though now that the end is near it comes with sadness.

As fans we often get caught up in the big picture. We have a tendency to think that running one player out of town and bringing in another is the answer to our championship dreams. In reality, we end up not fully appreciating some of the best players we have had.

Ryan Miller is one of them and I wish him the best.

Personally, i have been a trade Miller proponent. Have to admit though now that the end is near it comes with sadness.

As fans we often get caught up in the big picture. We have a tendency to think that running one player out of town and bringing in another is the answer to our championship dreams. In reality, we end up not fully appreciating some of the best players we have had.

Ryan Miller is one of them and I wish him the best.

Agreed. I hope that I'm wrong and he ends up being easy to replace as some seem to think he will be.

True dat. BUT don't forget that they ALSO wanted to help Syd and Geno get to the championship game. NO other way to explain keeping Quick & Oshie in the shootout for, what, 37 consecutive attempts. They screwed up w/ Geno but got Syd his birthright reward. /tinfoil cap

:lol:

Crap, You have uncovered the Secret to Team Canada, we have insiders high up on other teams working to help us out :flirt: Edited by apuszczalowski

Thanks for taking the time to capture what I'm sure many of us feel as fans of Ryan MIller.

I know it's probably asking too much in today's jaded world, but it would be nice to hear chants of "Thank-you Miller" like back in '75 with the "Thank-you Sabres" chants in the Aud.

GO SABRES!!!

Right now, If I was TM, seeing the possible available goalies coming available in the market right now, I'm on the phone with the Blues making an offer of their 1st (maybe second) and Halak for Miller, with both teams being given the chance to speak to each of the goalies to get an extension worked on (if they want to extend them). Miller becomes their #1 for more then just the rest of this season, and it allows them to bring along their next #1 slower, and Halak gives the Sabres a decent #1 goalie to be a placeholder until they have someone step up and take over the spot.

Unless of course they can work out a different deal with someone that includes someone like Moulson/Ott/Erhoff that would see someones "almost ready for the NHL" highly ranked goaltender currently being blocked come over in a deal (Goalie from the Kings, Ducks, etc.).

Great post.

Thanks for taking the time to capture what I'm sure many of us feel as fans of Ryan MIller.

I know it's probably asking too much in today's jaded world, but it would be nice to hear chants of "Thank-you Miller" like back in '75 with the "Thank-you Sabres" chants in the Aud.

GO SABRES!!!

Thank you.

I will absolutely be standing and chanting. In one way I think just the taunt Miilllerrrr

Miilllerrrr would be cool too. He will after all be the competition soon!

I do have a soft spot for Miller — after Game 7 against the Canes, I remember Miller tearfully (or on the verge of tears) talking about the disappointment of not winning the game for Rick. As a virtual newbie to the Sabres franchise, Miller already knew how important a figure Jeanneret was, and that impressed the hell out of me.

Edited by PASabreFan

Patrik Berglund's name came up in a conversation about Miller on WGR, and I still don't mind the idea of bringing him back. Something like Miller for Berglund, Paajarvi and a conditional 2014 first (becomes a 2nd round pick if St. Louis doesn't reach the cup finals or resign Miller).

If St. Louis wants to try and get another forward to replace Berglund immediately, then make it the same deal but throw in Steve Ott and make Paajarvi turn to Rattie and the pick becomes a conditional second that falls to a third with the same conditions.

Edited by Tankalicious

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.