GDT: Buffalo at Toronto 12-27-13 at 7:30 PM EST

Doohickie

Improving Sabres travel to Toronto Season series: This is the fourth of five games between the Buffalo Sabres and Toronto Maple Leafs. The Sabres have won two of the first three, most recently 3-2 on Nov. 29 courtesy of an overtime goal by Christian Ehrhoff. Ryan Miller has won both his starts against Toronto with a 1.49 goals-against average and .947 save percentage.

There. I started it. This is proof that even a lame GDT can lead to victory. I hope.

EDIT: This GDT is so lame I got the game time wrong. Is there anyone with the power to change the start time from 7:00 to 7:30?

Do you have any pets? That can't go over well with our furry friends.

2 Cats and a 7 month old who loves the Spinning red Light

Its not too loud

It isn't one of the Budweiser ones thats hooked up to WIFI and goes off automatically, this one is one the NHL put out that has a remote and settings for all the teams goal horns

Its not too loud

It isn't one of the Budweiser ones thats hooked up to WIFI and goes off automatically, this one is one the NHL put out that has a remote and settings for all the teams goal horns

Need to get me one of those!!!

I'll be watching the game with my sister.

I'll be down in the basement lighting candles in the pentagram as I murmur a hex in an obscure form of latin to curse the leafs.

Well not really but thats kind of how I feel. Sorry Millbank.

I actually choose to remain positive about the Sabres recent play and am sending warm fuzzy vibes to the boys about winning on the road which should be enough to get them over the hump. Screw hexing the Leafs. They aren't worth the time.

As always, GO SABRES !

Its not too loud

I have the same rig, except a WIFI chip transmits when my prostate contracts for more than 3 seconds...

What do we know about lines, healthy scratches, flu recovery, etc?

Are we looking at a 4th line of Larsson-Omark-Scott?

Larsson is already in Sweden for the Spengler cup.

According to multiple buf news guys covering the tournament Larsson was there today for their game.

Larsson is already in Sweden for the Spengler cup.

According to multiple buf news guys covering the tournament Larsson was there today for their game.

Larsson is with the Amerks.

Interesting. He looked pretty good against Phoenix.

So does that leave us with:

Moulson-Ennis-Zemgus

D'Agostini-Flynn-Stafford

Ott-Leino-Foligno

Omark-Ellis-Scott

Which bar has the Sabres' feed on in NYC? I live here and normally just watch at home?

Kelly's is the "Buffalo" bar in NYC. It's at Houston & Ave A or 1st...somewhere in that area. They've got Labatt and Molsen as well if you're feeling homesick.

I've caught games at 4th Down in Williamsburg in past seasons. They usually have it on without asking (I think one of the bartenders has some buffalo affiliation or just likes the team).

Will be interesting to see how Nolan tries to play the Leafs newly formed "Goon" line tonight of Colton Orr - Jerred Smithson - Frazer McLaren.

Thats... 1085 games played, 55 goals, and 1617 penalty minutes combined for that line in the NHL.

Yet some think having Scott is a waste of a roster spot

Archived