GDT: Buffalo at Toronto 12-27-13 at 7:30 PM EST

Doohickie

Total collapse of a team. Myers looked like a statue on that goal. Oh well. FYI I hate Kessel :)

Maple Leafs giving the Sabres a friendly reminder that we're still a bad team. They must of gotten totally chewed by at the first intermission and played a flawless second. Even the previous five minutes before their first goal you could see it was only a matter of time before they score.

Sabres helped the Leafs by being so passive and letting them take the play to them. They need to get back on the attack. There was no real offense by the Sabres in the 2nd. It was said before and I agree. They stopped skating and went into watch and react mode. Result is giving up 3 goals. Reminds me of the first month of the season. Redemption in the 3rd? We shall see.

Carlyle lit the room on fire at intermission; I can only imagine what was said; however, I am sure the fact that they're playing the worst team in hockey. I can hear him say, lean on them and they' ll bend and break.

Buffalo certainly made the coach look like a prophet.

Whatever he said, it worked.

Shots on goal since the start of the 2nd: Toronto 23 Buffalo 6. Don't win games that way. Why have the Sabres adopted the drop back and passive approach in their own end after the 1st? How do they expect to score? They ran out of gas after and are running on fumes.

Shots on goal since the start of the 2nd: Toronto 23 Buffalo 6. Don't win games that way. Why have the Sabres adopted the drop back and passive approach in their own end after the 1st? How do they expect to score? They ran out of gas after and are running on fumes.

I'm going to say it's because they're bad. Really bad.

Archived