Sabres waive Corey Tropp

Hoss

It's more about long-term bottom six guys... Not jokes like John Scott.

But yea, I don't really need anymore stuffing buddy.

We disagree. No reason for us to keep throwing a bunch of ###### at the wall hoping one or the other will agree with it. It's just not going to happen, obviously. There are two clear sides here, and that's not going to change.

Dime a dozen. Not worth nearly the energy you've put into this. we draft 3-4 of them every year.

No, dammit, that's the problem. That is NOT what the team needs. The team has plenty of those. There are three lines of guys who are ten-cent talent and million-dollar effort. FFS, I'm so sick of this freaking hockey philosophy.

Thank you. Finally some reasoning.

Nick Baptiste, Justin Bailey, JT Compher, Johan Larsson isn't enough either? Move on.

As 11 said, this team has plenty of bottom 6 guys. On current roster and in the system and they will get many more via draft and free agency. This team needs game changers and scorers and players who can compete night in and night out against elite defenses.

You were good up until this word. It makes me want meet you in a dark ally. Take that as a threat. Apparently the mods let you have free reign here so I'll start making overt threats. Stop being a dick.

you-understand-me_o_215426.jpg

So the insults start coming in. The group mentality on here shows through once more. Seriously, it's ridiculous that nobody on here can have an extended debate without turning it into a personal attack.

I enjoy long debates. I enjoy presenting my own views and the evidence of it. I also enjoy entertaining the views and evidence from others. It's the personal attacks and failure to present any evidence that bores me.

Seriously, I said the word "buddy." It was in a semi-sarcastic manner, but that warrants a threat? Grow up, this isn't middle school. I honestly see no reason for the threat. Not even an ounce of a reason. I can't stress it enough: grow the ###### up. I don't know what you think I meant, but I can tell you 100% that it wasn't anything that warrants this kind of treatment.

So the insults start coming in. The group mentality on here shows through once more. Seriously, it's ridiculous that nobody on here can have an extended debate without turning it into a personal attack.

I enjoy long debates. I enjoy presenting my own views and the evidence of it. I also enjoy entertaining the views and evidence from others. It's the personal attacks and failure to present any evidence that bores me.

Seriously, I said the word "buddy." It was in a semi-sarcastic manner, but that warrants a threat? Grow up, this isn't middle school. I honestly see no reason for the threat. Not even an ounce of a reason. I can't stress it enough: grow the ###### up. I don't know what you think I meant, but I can tell you 100% that it wasn't anything that warrants this kind of treatment.

Here's my take (as I've only paid marginal attention to this entire thing, because I just don't give a fuuk about 4th line talent). After 1 game, D'Agostini looks better than Tropp to me.

I just stopped caring.

Here's my take (as I've only paid marginal attention to this entire thing, because I just don't give a fuuk about 4th line talent). After 1 game, D'Agostini looks better than Tropp to me.

I just stopped caring.

Fair enough. Might be related to one having been around the league for a while and the other still being young and coming off a major injury. Also, nobody is going to slack off in their debut. Tropp does have more points with his new team haha

And here we are yet again. Why does everyone keep ganging up on you? It can't be anything about you, right? Even though no one else here seems to have this continually happen to him? It must be because everyone else is wrong and a jerk and a big poopy-head, right mom?

Mom! Don't forget to make the grilled cheese the way I like it!

Fair enough. Might be related to one having been around the league for a while and the other still being young and coming off a major injury. Also, nobody is going to slack off in their debut. Tropp does have more points with his new team haha

By any chance, are you related to Corey?

Tropp may have more points tonight, but there is no ####ing way Tropp catches James VanRiemsdyk (what a sad headline, I hope she's okay) and probably isn't out there for the screen either.

And here we are yet again. Why does everyone keep ganging up on you? It can't be anything about you, right? Even though no one else here seems to have this continually happen to him? It must be because everyone else is wrong and a jerk and a big poopy-head, right mom?

MOM! THE MEATLOAF! F*CK!

I won't play your games. Not this time. You win.

MOM! THE MEATLOAF! F*CK!

Might be my favorite Will Farrell moment. You know me too well.

Tropp may have more points tonight, but there is no ####ing way Tropp catches James VanRiemsdyk (what a sad headline, I hope she's okay) and probably isn't out there for the screen either.

I was kidding about the points.

great play by D'agostini, who did have a solid debut and impressed me more than tropp has in any of his 9 game this season (altho I'm still willing to attribute that mostly to his injuries).

Buff made a good point about the fact that when Kennedy left we didn't really have a big need for him. We have a big need for gritty players. But who needs facts? We can just side with the general opinion and support the new regime because it's not Darcy. Why not?

No we have a need for Goal scorers which neither D'agostini nor Tropp are.

But I'm right because Tropp is on a PPG pace in Columbus right now.

DR made the mistake of not realizing just how replaceable your bottom 6 actually are. I think at best Tropp is a 3rd line 10goals 20 assists type player... we can find a ton more of those guys.

2 the second part... hehehe I like the snark. ;)

The problem is your style. Clearly you don't see anything wrong with it. Everyone but 2 or 3 other "debaters" sees it. You're condescending, arrogant, and everything you say is right and everyone else is wrong.

An extra T to go with the two Ps in Tropp. It's an intentional prose thing for effect. At any rate, this guy does his thing at Blue Jackets games and has his own FB: https://www.facebook.com/dancingkev

LOL.. I think you are giving him too much credit... 'It's an intentional prose thing'.. My guess is he wanted it to look balanced on both sides of his navel, less he look lopsided. :rolleyes:

Archived