GDT: Buffalo at Toronto 11-16-13 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

I am so disappointed , how I wished I could come post again and talk a Leaf win . I am reading now the bravado of those Sabres coming into the center of the universe and beating Gods team now, outrage I say, outrage....

You're going down hard tonight, my friend. The Nolan express is just getting started.

You're going down hard tonight, my friend. The Nolan express is just getting started.

sure , sure, cause me angst and pain... being serious, I think it great the past weeks moves, great to see a likeable person in Lafontaine as face of franchise and Ted Nolan get another shot. Sabres in my opinion have been over the past few years as exciting as watching paint dry, and as team rebuilds , finds direction, with Nolan coaching they will be team who night to night will bring effort. With these two on board, while I prefer Leafs, Nolan and Lafontaine two guys I can easily root for, and wish all nothing but success. Could not say this previously as I found past leadership aloof a and condescending at best. More fun having strong teams in both cities, hopefully so it begins :)

I am so disappointed , how I wished I could come post again and talk a Leaf win . I am reading now the bravado of those Sabres coming into the center of the universe and beating Gods team now, outrage I say, outrage....

Nice to see you trolling again. It's also great too see a rivalry being renewed vs. being irrelevant. This is how hockey is supposed to be. Blow leafs blow. ;)

Okay for tonight, 'Thank you sir may I have another'. Yes youngsters should be able to play with enthusiasm and hard, mistakes be damned they will happen.

Let's go Buff-a-lo!

I just spent the better part of the past 2 hours taking the riding mower to the leafs in the backyard. Chopping them up, destroying them into small pieces so they can be left to rot.

I kind of hope the same for tonight.. although with less actual chopping up... I'll take a little bruising though!

I just spent the better part of the past 2 hours taking the riding mower to the leafs in the backyard. Chopping them up, destroying them into small pieces so they can be left to rot.

I kind of hope the same for tonight.. although with less actual chopping up... I'll take a little bruising though!

When is your in person hearing with Shanny?

sure , sure, cause me angst and pain... being serious, I think it great the past weeks moves, great to see a likeable person in Lafontaine as face of franchise and Ted Nolan get another shot. Sabres in my opinion have been over the past few years as exciting as watching paint dry, and as team rebuilds , finds direction, with Nolan coaching they will be team who night to night will bring effort. With these two on board, while I prefer Leafs, Nolan and Lafontaine two guys I can easily root for, and wish all nothing but success. Could not say this previously as I found past leadership aloof a and condescending at best. More fun having strong teams in both cities, hopefully so it begins :)

I couldn't agree more and great post, but I wish you wouldn't insult watching paint dry like that. It is infinitely more exciting than the Sabres have been lately.

had no idea I perceived as troll, have been avid member and supporter of Bills since day one. So it.

Nice to see you trolling again. It's also great too see a rivalry being renewed vs. being irrelevant. This is how hockey is supposed to be. Blow leafs blow. ;)

Okay for tonight, 'Thank you sir may I have another'. Yes youngsters should be able to play with enthusiasm and hard, mistakes be damned they will happen.

Let's go Buff-a-lo!

FWIW, part of the deal with sending our kids to catholic school is that we have to work bingo once in a while. Everyone here, and I mean everyone, workers and patrons, are talking about last night's game, and to a man (or woman), everyone is saying they are glad to see Nolan and LaFontaine back. It's kind of impressive.

FWIW, part of the deal with sending our kids to catholic school is that we have to work bingo once in a while. Everyone here, and I mean everyone, workers and patrons, are talking about last night's game, and to a man (or woman), everyone is saying they are glad to see Nolan and LaFontaine back. It's kind of heat impressive.

City of No Illusions.....

It truly was a liberation of a people. That's what I hope Pegula and Black will come to learn if they haven't already. Some people fought the establishment tooth and nail. Some fought them but were smart enough to know it was hard to topple and probably not worth the effort given other priorities. Many just accepted and tried to live life to the fullest.

The past 16 years we were occupied by Larry Quinn, Darcy Regier, Gary Bettman, Tom Golisano, The Rigas Family.....and Pegula and Black didn't live that torment so could not understand. It is so fitting that the first 2 executions of the dictators have been resurrected and Mrs. Knox was here to see it.

Wow, this is going to be an interesting game tonight.

It was said that Coach Nolan held back John Scott several times last night from getting involved in any kind of fisticuffs.

Having said that, the acquisition of Peter Holland presents another problem for the Sabres; in that, not only is he a big skilled centermen, but as Coach Carlyle said, he, Holland, has turned into a combative individual...".

I'll leave the interpretation of "combative" up to you; however, I get the feeling that Drew Stafford is going to have his hands full tonight.

I get the feeling the Sabres are going to have to play big, and Coach Carlyle intends to exert his will over the Sabres all night long.

Make sure your strapped down tonight boys, because it is very possible that Coach Nolan is really going to find out what your made of, and I think Coach Carlyle is going to help him to see that.

:D

Let's Go Buffalo! Its Evaluation Time, and its time to root out any infections.

In 72 hours, I have gone from complete and utter indifference to back like a crazy fan. I've been literally lurking and sprinkling a post here or here over the past year to this... To all the old timer SSers and all the n00bs, I'm back and I'm dirtier than ever!

Welcome back Corp nice to see some old faithfuls only faded away, but didn't die..

In 72 hours, I have gone from complete and utter indifference to back like a crazy fan. I've been literally lurking and sprinkling a post here or here over the past year to this... To all the old timer SSers and all the n00bs, I'm back and I'm dirtier than ever!

I saw you had the last post and laughed as I thought the new regime is bringing people out of the woodwork..

Archived