GDT: Buffalo at Toronto 11-16-13 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

had no idea I perceived as troll, have been avid member and supporter of Bills since day one. So it.

He's kidding around w/ you.

What he said.

Absolutely kidding in the spirit of stirring the rivalry and might i add damn happy to see you still with us and posting here again.

You sir are the anti troll. My apologies if I offended.

In 72 hours, I have gone from complete and utter indifference to back like a crazy fan. I've been literally lurking and sprinkling a post here or here over the past year to this... To all the old timer SSers and all the n00bs, I'm back and I'm dirtier than ever!

He's back. Welcome home.

GoDD and/or PA's analogy of this being like a coup from a dictatorship is perfect characterization for how this feels.

Now where is Labatt who stood on his conviction he wasn't coming back while DR was here?

Paging Mr. Labatt Blue please pick up thew white courtesy phone.

In 72 hours, I have gone from complete and utter indifference to back like a crazy fan. I've been literally lurking and sprinkling a post here or here over the past year to this... To all the old timer SSers and all the n00bs, I'm back and I'm dirtier than ever!

Welcome back man…….. :beer:

Wear the Khmylev.....tweet a picture of you in it to his hot daughter.....I give it an 83% chance she retweets with a comment....get Jo jealous....reap rewards later on.

Haha Olga and I have actually discussed the jersey before.

No comment on how Jo feels about me talking to her :ph34r: :P

Yeah baby! Yeah!

Archived